PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from Synergy Diet?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ConfessorT
Tue, May-15-01, 12:13
While perusing the Lowcarbluxury website, I came across for the ad

synergy diet

Has anyone ordered from them before? I will like some feed back from someone who has used them before since I am interested in ordering from them.

Thanks Guys!

rainny
Tue, May-15-01, 12:21
I haven't ...but I did just order from here
http://stores.yahoo.com/lowcarbfriends/lowstealdeal.html

tamarian
Tue, May-15-01, 12:24
Yes, they are notorious spammers, I advise against them from several bad reports. Carb Smart and Netrition and PeakHealth are quite respected by many I talked with and they are also our sponsors :)

doreen T
Tue, May-15-01, 12:30
I agree with Wa'il,

Some companies are notorious for spamming, and are quite hostile if someone even posts that they didn't like a product or some other criticism.

We welcome any member to post a message telling others about a lowcarb product they found, where they bought it, and offer both good and bad comments. Personally, I appreciate someone posting that a lowcarb shake or bar tastes gross, or caused a weight-loss stall --- or that a particular company had poor service ... saves me from wasting my money .. :)

Doreen

Deirdre
Tue, May-15-01, 21:24
I had a good experience with Synergy. I thought they had good customer service and went out of their way to please me. Haven't noticed any of their spam around either.