PDA

View Full Version : I hit my goal!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hjsmom
Mon, Jul-22-02, 08:02
I hit my goal of 45 lbs by my birthday!Just was so excited I had to share!!!!!!!!! :roll: :spin: :daze: :wave: I'm sooo Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine
Mon, Jul-22-02, 15:35
That's great!! :Party: Are you going to treat yourself to a new outfit or something for your birthday? :)

hjsmom
Mon, Jul-22-02, 18:02
I woul d like to, I am 3 sizes smaller so shopping will be a blast, Havwe a great night!!!!!!!! :wave:

TeriDoodle
Tue, Jul-23-02, 05:25
45 lbs in 5 months!!!????!?!?? That is very, very, very excellent!! You should be SO proud and on top of the world!! Isn't it great to be in control??? Congratulations, sweetie and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

hjsmom
Tue, Jul-23-02, 05:53
I appreciate your support, I had the best birthday ever, it's amazing how much better i feel, i need you guys when i get down i get online and there is my support, thanx everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wallylu
Tue, Jul-23-02, 19:16
Stories like yours are so inspiring - when you need inspiration, look in the mirror!!!!

hjsmom
Tue, Jul-23-02, 19:23
I appreciate all of your support. We all can succeed if we support each other, I would have never come this far without yall!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: