PDA

View Full Version : e-groups LC Canada message board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cheral
Thu, Feb-22-01, 23:19
I've been reading through all the posts - so much wonderful info - and saw a reference to 'e-groups LC Canada message board' - is this something different? Inquiring minds want to know!
Cheral

tamarian
Thu, Feb-22-01, 23:25
That's how we started last June, as an email list for Vancouver then Canada, then this web site. The URL is in our links section.

Wa'il

Carol
Sat, Feb-24-01, 08:10
Hi Cheral........I just found this board last night & what a nice surprise to see you are from Kamloops! I have lived here for many years{in Westsyde}.Both my boys did their schooling out here and the oldest still lives close by.His little girl goes to the same school he did!!
So nice to be on a Canadian board & to see local people!!I've been off and on LC since April of 98 and now i hope to stay onit for good!!
Carol

Cheral
Sat, Feb-24-01, 12:13
Hi Carol - wow, great to see someone close by. I live in Sahali so that's not so far. We have lots of snow up here this morning! Read your profile on the other forum you post on. I see you've done WW as well. Are you doing PPP now? How are you finding it? I'm on lots of meds which makes it more difficult to lose weight. Do you want to email me privately? I'd like to talk.
Cheral <[email protected]>

Carol
Sat, Feb-24-01, 15:49
I just got home from Sahali....lots of snow up there too!!
I did PPP a couple of years ago & I really like it.This time I'm trying their lifetime plan...allows more carbs & alot of protein.I'm a slow loser too and try not to get discouraged.The winning point for me is that I'm feeling better again after a month long binge at christmas.
Yes I would like to email you.....how do we go about getting the email addresses.I didn't put mine in my profile.
Carol

tamarian
Sat, Feb-24-01, 15:54
Originally posted by Carol
Yes I would like to email you.....how do we go about getting the email addresses.I didn't put mine in my profile.
Carol [/B]

Good question, we have disabled posting emails in profiles, since there are SPAM bots that collect them for SPAM.

Members can send their email addresses to other members by clicking on the litle "private message" (PM) icon. This can be enabled/disabled in your profile options.

Wa'il

Carol
Sat, Feb-24-01, 18:10
Cheral.....I just updated my profile.I hope my email address shows.....I'm new to this!
Carol

Cheral
Sat, Feb-24-01, 20:48
Thanks Wa'il
I was wondering why my email address wasn't showing up at the end of my post - but what a good idea.
Cheral

Good question, we have disabled posting emails in profiles, since there are SPAM bots that collect them for SPAM.

Members can send their email addresses to other members by clicking on the litle "private message" (PM) icon.