PDA

View Full Version : The ReconDragon

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Pages : [1] 2

MstyDragon
Fri, Jul-19-02, 14:33
I'm going to start to track, on paper if you will, my workouts. The title of this is a combo of my Husbands job and my mascot :D I am using this available time that he is away to get into shape.

Yesterday:

Lifting: UBW & LBW

Today: Walking- 3 1/2 miles(in the rain no less) stretching. I may ride my bike today too.

Margo

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-19-02, 18:34
You are so good!!! :D

I know that recording mine in here has helped me. I can actually see that I've been doing something...... (maniacal laughter)

MstyDragon
Sun, Jul-21-02, 18:46
I do think that posting here will help. I signed up for a cardio kickboxing class at school. Now I need to get into shape for it :lol:

MstyDragon
Sun, Jul-21-02, 18:48
Yesterday:

walking a ton because I got lost in DT Portland :rolleyes:

Today:

UB &LB Workout. UG!

Mowed the lawn. It took me 1 1/2 hours and I'm pooped. Not exactly the kind of exercise I was thinking of, but it was something.

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Jul-21-02, 21:45
You are so very good!!!! :cheer:

Cardio Kickboxing! WOW!!!! I wish I could find something like that..........well,........ok..........maybe that's not true. :D

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-23-02, 11:19
Seto,
you are funny! I do remember almost dying in that class:lol:

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-23-02, 11:21
Yesterday I did:

lunges(starting out so I will do these most every day until I get strong enough to do with weights. Form is most important now)

UBW

20 minutes on the bike :thup:

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-23-02, 11:22
forgot to add:

stretching and 100 crunches

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-23-02, 11:44
You are really kicking butt on the working out!!!!! Crunches frighten me..... Ok, I just hate them LOL

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-23-02, 21:22
Seto,
If my stomach wasn't so flabby, then I wouldn't need to do crunches :o As the case mey be today I did:

150 crunches
41 minues on the tredmill
UBW & LBW
stretching

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-24-02, 08:46
OMG!!!!! I am such a weinnie!!!! I have to tape something over the timer on my bike and pre-occupy myself so I don't get pissy about how long I've been on the stupid thing. :o LOL
You are sooooooo good!!!!!!!!
I have decided to follow your lead and lower my weights too. :D

MstyDragon
Wed, Jul-24-02, 15:39
Seto,
I hate watching the timer, so I place a hand towel over the timer. That way I can wipe the sweat off too :lol:

Todays workout:

Belly Dancing video (fat burning) okay that about killed me :o but I love it!

UB weights. Added 5 resp to each set.

150 crunches

stretching

Whew I'm wiped....maybe it was the belly dancing? Not sure, but I had a killer workout whatever it was.

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-24-02, 15:42
That is a KILLER workout!!!!!! You are the workout queen!!!!!

MstyDragon
Wed, Jul-24-02, 20:51
Seto, you are right. That is one killer workout. I'm hoping that it gets easier after a while. I'm going to go pick up the Basic one too and see if it teaches more of the moves. :D

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 09:12
if the beginner tape is helpful. I've got a friend that's a professional belly dancer (she's had 2 kids and even after the last one was born, you couldn't tell she'd ever been pregnant!!!!!! :eek: ) that's oftered to teach me, but I don't think that I can bring myself to have someone watch me do that..... :o

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-25-02, 09:40
Ug! I so sore today! I may use today to something mild, and not push so hard. My legs are sore from the BD workout and my arms from the weights. Not too bad though, but I'm thinking that the increased reps are working.

Working out is addictive! :D I'm starting to love the way I am shaping up. I have notice a huge difference since I have been pushing with the weights. My arms are really getting leaner and smaller from the weights! I think this is due to keeping the weight pretty low. I used to get kinda bulky when I lifted before, but I was doing a lot of weight. I'm feeling strong like I used to. Heck, I even pushed my car by myself(long story)! :p For a while all I was doing was walking. Granted I was doing over 6 miles sometimes, but not seeing the difference that I am with weights. I LOVE my hand weights !!! :cheer:

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-25-02, 09:49
Seto,
I'll have to check out that Basics tape. The scary thing is that the fat burning one is for beginners too :lol: I'm with you, I don't want anyone to watch. Not at least until I get into shape....and then maybe only my husband :o I bet it would be good to learn from someone who knows what they are doing. I bet she look great! Where did she learn to BD?

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 09:57
She learned from Nejwah, then started to work for her (belly dancing) and then went off on her own. I can't remember her stage name now. LOL

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-25-02, 10:36
Okay, I'm not going to workout today. I am way too sore. I may soak in a hot bath instead.

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 10:40
Good idea! You don't want to push yourself too hard and get hurt. :(
Have a good bath!!!!

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-25-02, 15:21
I think I was feeling a little better, or possibaly I am just addicted to BD, but I did an easy workout today. The Belly dancing Basics. I think that I'll still take the bath though :D

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 16:15
Wow!!!! You are definately resilient and driven!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-25-02, 20:30
Wow!!!! You are definately resilient and driven!!!!!! That sounds better than obsessed and crazy :lol: I did a second BD workout tonight. I think I am hooked. I want to be able to shake and not jiggle :o

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-26-02, 05:22
Damn!!!! You are addicted! :D It's a good addiction though.

MstyDragon
Fri, Jul-26-02, 11:00
Yes, I am addicted :lol: I have to say it is better than eating sugar! I can't believe how sore I'm getting from those tapes! I can tell that I'm moving differently already. Doesn't seem possible, but my stomach is shrinking too! I wonder if it is from BD, LC, or both? Hmmmmmmmm..........

MstyDragon
Fri, Jul-26-02, 18:25
I did the Basics BD workout. Still not feeling like doing something hard. Maybe tomorrow.

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-26-02, 18:32
If I have a chance to do my BD tape, I'll let you know if it helps. ;)

MstyDragon
Sat, Jul-27-02, 08:50
I would be really interested to know if it helps. Good luck BDing! I hope you get the chance :D

MstyDragon
Sat, Jul-27-02, 08:55
Today, I got up at 5:17 am and went for a walk. No, this was not my plan, but someone(read a Blue Doberman) woke me up. I thought she just needed to go outside, but when I stepped out of bed...she was so happy. Bouncing around, all happy, with that I can't wait to go look on her face. How could I resist that? Anyway, I was walking by 5:50 and we did the "loop" at my old school. It is about 2 1/4 miles through the woods, a dirt road, windey and twisty with lots of hills. Well, that's one way to get cardio out of the way :lol: I will go weights later today.

MstyDragon
Sat, Jul-27-02, 10:48
Workout part II

lifter weights: upper and lower body
stretching
150 crunches

MstyDragon
Mon, Jul-29-02, 18:43
Today:

BD tape...the Slim Down one....it is a killer.
LB weights

Oops: Forgot to do crunches...I'll go do those tonight

thinking about doing the BD basics tape tonight....we'll see

I didn't workout at all yesterday(see main journal fo the reasons). I am feeling in better spirits today, so that seemed to be helping.

I can feel my body changing :thup:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-30-02, 11:00
:clap: feeling your bdoy changing is great, isn't it? KUTGW!!!!!

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-30-02, 19:50
I do love the feeling.

Workout today:

walking:4 1/2 miles
BD Basics tape
lifting UBW

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-31-02, 12:27
Still kicking ass with the workingout I see!!!! I feel like such a slacker....... LOL

MstyDragon
Wed, Jul-31-02, 17:18
Seto,

I'm joining the slacker club today :lol:

I did 20 min BD
stretching...not full program however

I think that TTOM is comming and I'm feeling a little achy and tired. Oh well, TTSP.

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-31-02, 18:12
I can sympathize. I'm just hoping that with as long as I've been staying OP that it's going to be a little more gentle on me this month............ :(

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-01-02, 20:23
It had been way easier since I've been legal. I', just tired and achy vs. in horrible pain and wanting to kill someone. UG! TTOM used to be so bad I thought I was going to die! Hope is is way easier on you :)

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-01-02, 20:29
Yet another day of not doing my workout. I did however, go outside and hack, dig, hoe, and rake the garden. I even was using a slegde hammer....LOL I did this for 2 hours, and boy can I feel it. I'm counting this as a workout.

I started to do my workout, but some many people kept knocking on the door. How many fricking door to door sales people are there in this town? They would go away when I didn't answer the door. Just kept ringing and ringing the door bell. Took the pick that I was using to hack dirt in the garden to the froont door to help them see that they needed to go AWAY!!! GRRRRRR I HATE people(see rant in main journal to understand why I'm to the breaking point). :mad:

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-02-02, 13:05
Did 2.2 miles today. Shaved about 5 minutes off my time. I think I am walking faster.

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-02-02, 19:26
spent 45 minutes weeding the garden. I'm so tired today....not sure why.

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-02-02, 22:16
I did 2 sets of UB weights.

Again, I'm still tired, but I still lifted? Hmmmm....what's wrong with me :lol: Maybe it was seeing my arms in the miror and they were looking more toned :D I'm down more inches today. WOO HOO!!! My arm measurement finally moved as di my pooch, waist, upper and lower leg.

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-03-02, 16:36
No set workout, but I did 3 hours of yard work. Including:

hoeing
shoveling
pruning
digging
planting

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-03-02, 18:24
I can already feel the stiffness/soreness setting in....my legs and back mostly. Yikes! Maybe I did too much digging :o

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Aug-03-02, 19:05
Inches lost and BF % down!!!!!!! You're doing it!!!!

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-04-02, 08:39
walked 2 miles today

in the rain

on the flat track

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-04-02, 08:41
I really having a "fat" day today :( I just whish tom would start....I think I wouldn't feel so bloated .....STOM!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-05-02, 17:07
I did it!!!!! I did the belly dancing tape!!!!!! (Fat burning) WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely sympathize with the TOTM thing. :( I wish mine would start and get it over with...........

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-06-02, 08:49
Now I need to get back to belly dancing! I've beel slacking :( I want a hip scarf....maybe when I get thinner I'll get one as a reward :D

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-06-02, 09:04
I've seen some beautiful hips scaves........ <sigh> None around here though. That would be a cool reward!!!!!

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-07-02, 08:53
I think there is a store here at the mall that sells a lot of that kind of thing. I remember seeing the tops that are covered in coins. <sigh> someday I will look good in that :o Don't know where I'd wear it except to workout :lol:

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-07-02, 08:56
I kept thinking that I posted my workout yesterday...guess not! :lol:

30 min belly dancing...basic moves
upper body lifting

OMG!!! My arms were tired after doing shoulder shimmys and snake arms. The weights were though, but I did it :D

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-07-02, 09:00
My body fat has moved down again!!! WOO HOO!!!! it went down 1.3%....I'm so glad that I have been taking measurements :D

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-07-02, 09:57
Measurments are great!!!!! :-D BF going down is great!!!!!! :-D You're just having a great day!!!! :-D

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-07-02, 21:29
Walked 4 1/2 miles today.

Feeling a little tired now that TTOM has come to visit :rolleyes: I'm hoping that it takes a few pounds with it when it leaves!

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-10-02, 09:26
didn't get to post this at the time because I was waiting for a phone call from my sister.

Belly dancing: Bacic moves AND fat burning(almost an hour)
upper body weights

MstyDragon
Mon, Aug-12-02, 10:10
upper body weights
mowed the lawn...not a "real" workout, but it was 2 hours of walking and pushing the mower....LOL

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-12-02, 10:16
You have been so good!!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Mon, Aug-12-02, 21:03
Okay, this probably doesn't count, but I planted 48 plants today. Bent over digging in the dirt for 2 1/2 hours has got to count for something.....

Back to real workout tomorrow.... :o

LittleAnne
Tue, Aug-13-02, 06:06
Hi and thanks for the visit to my gym log. It is unusual to see people there.

Can really associate with the gardening and lawn mowing. I did my front garden last night and hope to do the back on Wednesday. That will be about an hour. I think working in the garden certainly qualifies as good exercise. I had stopped going to the gym on Sunday so that I could spend time in the garden - working, not resting.

Hopefully will be off to the gym tonight.

Keep on exercising - how's the belly dancing going? Any performances planned? http://wwwdb.csu.edu.au/division/marketing/bill/908/Cult01.jpg

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-13-02, 12:46
Like you, I have to take time from my workout to work in the garden. I am not able to do both at this point, maybe someday I will :D How are your workouts going? As for the belly dancing, oh my heavens no! I'm not doing that where anyone can see me :o I practice at home with the shades drawn :lol: It is fun though ;) Hope you have a good workout!

Margo

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-14-02, 10:20
Upper body weights. Not a full workout though because it was way too hot. It got to 110 :( and no ac makes it almost impossible to workout.

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-14-02, 10:22
Not sure what I'll be doing today....maybe BD if it doesn't get too hot.

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-14-02, 11:17
Braving the heat and still working out!!!! :thup:

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-15-02, 09:51
didn't workout yesterday(well, I did start, but the heat and phone calls from realitives keps me busy)

This morning I got up at 5:30 and too the dog for a walk: 2.2 miles.

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-15-02, 10:38
DANG!!!!! You are driven!!!!!!!! :clap:

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-16-02, 12:17
BD basics tape.
Part of another tape too :lol:

My Mom is hooked now I think :devil:

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Aug-16-02, 17:45
Did she do the tape too?!!!!!!!!! :eek:

GOTD:

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-17-02, 21:56
I have 4 videos now. BTW the basic dance(not the basic moves) is really good too. I think it helps to have the basic moves to do everything else though.

My Mom now has the basic moves tape.

My sister wants me to send it to her.

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-17-02, 21:57
Basic moves
Basic Dance

Total about 1 hour belly dance. OMG I'm sore! :lo:

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Aug-18-02, 05:25
I swear! By tomorrow I will have that tape (Ok, any of them but the one I've got........ :o ) And I will do it!!!!!!

Is the slim down tape as ravaging on the calves as the fat burning tape? (It's been the only other one I could find.......

GOTD:

God of the Obelisk.....

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-20-02, 12:14
Seto,
nothing is as bad on the calvs as that fat burning one! It is a good one though....

Hope you can find one soon! I'm tempted to get the other dance ones as soon as I can do the first one with the "beginner" moves. They are hard :o

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-20-02, 12:48
Cool! Then I'll just snag what I can find! Thanks!

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-20-02, 21:38
2 hour long walks on the beach

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-20-02, 21:39
Belly dancing 40 minutes

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-22-02, 16:03
Walked 2.2 miles
45 minutes frisbee

Haven't played in a long time...LOL I'm still as bad as I remember :rolleyes: The wind didn't help either :lol: It was fun though :D

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-24-02, 10:10
upper body weights

3 sets of 10 each:

bicep isolations(changed from curls)
overhead tricep extentions
military press
deltoid exercise

50 crunches

I've been slacking so I will now be upping my workouts. I'm not sure about the cardio for today. Maybe the tredmill or belly dancing? Maybe both. I'm going to be adding sets of crunches through out the day.

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-24-02, 10:14
50 crunches

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-24-02, 11:30
10 lunges each side.

I'm off to do the tredmill. I've rented a movie and will walk during at least part of it :D

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Aug-24-02, 17:16
WOW!!!!!!!! You are so good!!!!!!!!! I wish I had the want and desire to get off my butt. :(

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-24-02, 19:15
1 hour on the tredmill

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Aug-25-02, 05:23
Ok, I will be shocked if you aren't down in weight or inches or sometihng tomorrow!!!!!

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-25-02, 18:49
getting closer to my "low" :rolleyes: I refuse to give up that number becasue I saw it and I haven't cheated!!! LOL I'm getting closer though...better than being up 4 pounds :rolleyes:

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-25-02, 18:52
30 minutes walking.

Haven't felt like doing much today.

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-26-02, 07:56
I can't wait to see my low again too. :( And as long as we haven't cheated, we have no need to give up our lows!!!!!!!!

GOTD:

MstyDragon
Mon, Aug-26-02, 11:07
100 curnches

I'm thinking that I better get back to BD becasue my shoulders hurt. They didn't feel bad when I was doing BD everyday.

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-27-02, 14:26
walked 2.2 miles, but this doesn't seem to be anywhere enough. I'm going to have to do something more for a workout today.

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-28-02, 08:25
Upper body weights
100 crunches

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-28-02, 17:37
1 hour walking
30 min belly dancing
lower body weights

Dang, I'm physically tired!

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-28-02, 17:43
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-29-02, 08:59
Forgot to add:

40 kicks

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-29-02, 15:37
still not feeling too hot. I will resume tomorrow if I feel better.

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-29-02, 15:38
starts tomorrow. See main journal for plan. I posted it there because it is tied to some emotional stuff concerning the Oregon City Girls.

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-29-02, 16:55
Sounds good!!!!!

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-30-02, 17:52
30 minutes on tredmill

weights with 10 dumbells

biceps
triceps
chest
lats
deltoids
quads
hamstrings
calves
glutes
abs(100 crunches)

Okay I'm tired. Still have to do my Kenpo plan... May wait until tomorrow....knee bothering me from lunges :(

MstyDragon
Fri, Sep-06-02, 17:47
I'm not sure this counts, but it made me sweat and my legs hurt.

I went to school and becasue I chose to use the stairs instead of the elevators I got a good workout. This adds up when you keep forgetting things and have to keep goin up and down. I parked on the 2 and the sky walk was between the 4 and 5 levels. Each level was 2 flights of stairs. Then I had to treck around to find the book store and then carry back those blasted books! OMG!!! It was making me breathe hard carrying those bookds up 41/2 levels!I hope I'm not that out-of-shape! :rolleyes:

MstyDragon
Sat, Sep-07-02, 20:04
walking 2.2 miles

It's a start back anyway. I've been sick for about a week and haven't worked out.

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Sep-08-02, 17:30
As I've leaned, any motion is good! :lol:

I'm sure the stairs and hiking at the school counts double!!!!!! :eek:

:wave:

MstyDragon
Mon, Sep-09-02, 16:59
30 minutes BD

MstyDragon
Tue, Sep-10-02, 18:37
Upper body weights

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-10-02, 18:54
You are so good!!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Wed, Sep-11-02, 13:56
2 hours of digging, bent over weeding, and hoeing by hand. I got lettuce( crisp head and red sails), mustard greens, spinach, and broccoli planted! I am good :D The garden looks much better now, and I should have enough to give to the food bank when it is ready.

MstyDragon
Wed, Sep-11-02, 17:21
Just starting....

80 kicks
20 knees
punches....a lot
stretching in f bow

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-11-02, 17:47
Good workout! :thup:

MstyDragon
Thu, Sep-12-02, 09:35
Boy are my legs sore! I think it is from the garden work :lol:

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Sep-12-02, 10:05
Maybe you can market that as the "Garden Workout" Make a fortune! ;)

MstyDragon
Thu, Sep-12-02, 17:05
Seto,

Isn't that already on an informercial somewhere? :lol:

MstyDragon
Thu, Sep-12-02, 17:06
45 minutes tredmill
UB weights

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Sep-12-02, 17:10
Seto,
Isn't that already on an informercial somewhere? :lol:

How that you mention it...... I think it's on right after the Showtime Rotesserie :D

MstyDragon
Fri, Sep-13-02, 10:00
additional 45 minutes on tredmill.

That's 1 1/2 hours total!!!!

MstyDragon
Fri, Sep-13-02, 17:03
45 minutes on tredmil.

OMG! I am sooooo sore!!! I can hardly move :( I think some is from digging in the garden and some is from all the BD shoulder stuff I did while on the tredmill yesterday. I'm too sore to move! I've put on aspercream, and used the foot spa, and rice bags. I think that I need to saok in the bath. I wish I had a hot tub :cool:

MstyDragon
Fri, Sep-13-02, 17:09
Dont do shoulder work for 1 1/2 hours unless you want to die!!!

Refering to BD shoulder punches, shimmys, and snake arms.

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Sep-13-02, 17:18
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you still move around?! I dont' think that i could have gotten through that much without whimping out. :o

You are my hero!!!!! :D

MstyDragon
Tue, Sep-17-02, 09:36
Well,

some of it may have been from working out, but looking backward with keen eye I have deduced that most of the soreness was not from my workout. I have come down with rubella and all the wonderful things that go with it.

I can't wait to workout again....maybe as soon as the joint swelling does down :(

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-18-02, 18:02
Well, It's good to know that the work out wasn't what got you, but that sucks about the rubella. Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

MstyDragon
Fri, Sep-20-02, 09:21
I'm really glad it wasn't from my workout. I was thinking that I was pretty pathetic if I was that sore from a workout :lol: Not that I was happy about being sick!! Well, I may try the workout today.....I hope I am really as well as I think I am.

MstyDragon
Sat, Sep-21-02, 13:34
Well, it took me a day longer than I had planned. However, I was really tired from shopping yesterday, so maybe I wasn't as well as I had liked to think.

Tredmill 1 1/2 hours

MstyDragon
Sat, Sep-21-02, 17:28
forgot to mention that the tredmill speed was really slow, but then again I'm still getting well....

MstyDragon
Sun, Sep-22-02, 17:01
1/2 hour tredmill

I'm so tired today...not sure why

MstyDragon
Tue, Sep-24-02, 21:46
yesterday:

15 minutes tredmill

Today:

1 hour 35 minutes tredmill
UB weigthts

Maybe I am getting well? The joint swelling is still here...so I am still taking Advil (yuck)

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-25-02, 07:54
Msty,
Sounds like you are getting better!! Just be careful!!!! :)

MstyDragon
Thu, Sep-26-02, 17:21
Thanks Seto,

I am getting better :D

Workout today:

30 minutes tredmill
some stretching

MstyDragon
Sun, Sep-29-02, 18:00
30 minutes tredmill
30 minutes stretching/strength training

funny note today...may cat had mats in his fur that I had to cut out. He looks really funny now...LOL Poor kitty

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Sep-29-02, 18:47
LOL Poor kitty-boy :(

MstyDragon
Mon, Sep-30-02, 13:26
Well,
today was the first day of school. I though that leaving 1 1/2 hours early to get to my class was ample time. As I was running in the rain to my class, I was just able to beat the closing doors. Obviously, I need to leave earlier. However, it only too me 25 minutes to get home. Some of my problems this morning were:

raining so hard that I couldn't see the road (or anything else for that matter)
missed my exit becsue I couldn't see and I'm not very familiar with the area
accidents all over becasue of the rain
rush hour traffic(I was lucky to get out of 2nd gear)
parking space(this relates to my workout)

Okay, so now on to the workout. I did finally get a parking space on the 7th level and had to use the stairs to get to my classes. Okay, so add those flights(2 per level) just for the parking. Now add in a class that was quite far away and I was late(ie sprinting with fully loaded backpack), and another class that was on the 4th floor(there are those stairs again), so I have to go back down them again and then UP the 7 to my truck...which I might add is parked in the thing I loosly call a praking space. Actually, the should call it a stick driving test(think really steep hill with nothing between you and the next car but a tiny curb.....now back up in a tight space while someone is impatiently waiting. Do thns after lugging said backpack up at least 7 levels(14 flights)). Okay, I'm counting it as a workout. I will still do my normal tredmil today though....:lol:

I am down another pound making my loss in roughly a week about 6 pounds!!! I'm at the 25 pound mark!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Sep-30-02, 13:32
What a first day! LOL
WOO HOO!!!!! 25lb mark!!! Doesn't it feel great?! And six pound in a week!!!!! :clap:

MstyDragon
Thu, Dec-19-02, 09:43
past few days

weights

weights

BD one hour
weights

one hour tredmill

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Dec-19-02, 09:51
WOO HOO!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Sat, Dec-28-02, 10:51
500 crunches
stretching
upper body weights

500 crunches
lunges(one set)
squats(one set)....working up on these
10 minutes on tredmill

todays plan:

500 crunches(100 done already)
cardio...either BD or tredmill
stretching

MstyDragon
Sun, Dec-29-02, 20:33
the rest of yesterday:
ran/walked 1.25 miles

today:

500 crunches
calf raises
lunges
ran/walked .75 miles

I am starting to carry myself different. Nothing like killer sore abs to make you aware of your posture! It felt good to run today. My legs are a little sore too.

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Dec-30-02, 07:51
You are good!!!!

How many calf raises and lunges are you doing per day? I need to get back to working out constantly. I want to be strong again!!!!!

Kaiba

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Dec-30-02, 08:59
How long did it take you to feel sore from the crunches?

MstyDragon
Mon, Feb-24-03, 19:50
I have been MIA, but I'm back now

I have been doing 2 PE classes at school. I will start posting more....I skipped school today. Bad!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Feb-25-03, 15:57
You did? :lol: And you DH tried to convince me he was you and you were there the whole time. He's a bad boy. :lol:

I would DIE if I was in 2 PE classes!!!!! :eek:

MstyDragon
Tue, Mar-04-03, 20:05
1 hour kickboxing

MstyDragon
Tue, Mar-04-03, 20:06
seto, yes he is bad. He doesn't know that standard greeting though :D

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Mar-04-03, 20:09
You are good!

MstyDragon
Wed, Mar-05-03, 18:30
1 hour TKD (or know known as Tae Kwon DoDo after the birds in "Ice Age"...hehehe)
1 hour kickboxing

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Mar-05-03, 18:32
You are so good! I've been such a slug :(

MstyDragon
Thu, Mar-13-03, 16:18
Monday:
1 hour TKD
1 hour kickboxing

Tuesday:
1 hour kickboxing

Wed:
30 min TKD
1 hour kickboxing

MstyDragon
Thu, Mar-13-03, 16:20
Seto,
I've seen your workout schedule....there is no way anyone can call you a slug! Besides...you are a size 6...you can be a slug if you want ;)

MstyDragon
Thu, Mar-27-03, 10:46
I've only worked out once in 2 weeks ....Good think school starts again....I have 2 workout classes....

MstyDragon
Thu, Apr-03-03, 20:03
I love my new workout classes....they are more stress relief, pain relief, and lengthening than anything else.

Things to remember: Yoga

"one hand clapping" for shoulders
"killdere" for shoulders
"fingers inbetween toes"
"corsp" for relaxation

Pilaties:

still learning...LOL

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Apr-04-03, 06:10
I LOVE the lengthening part!!! i think that's what's helped me look smaller :D

MstyDragon
Thu, Apr-10-03, 19:43
this week:
2 hours pilates
2 hours yoga
short walk
upper body weights

things to remember:

yoga:
supported back bend
4 variations of camel
supported tree
archer
reath

Pilates:
hmmm......

MstyDragon
Thu, Apr-10-03, 19:46
I hope it starts happening to me....LOL The pilates is slow going...especially in a big class....

MstyDragon
Tue, Apr-22-03, 07:24
yesterday:
1 hour pilates

it seems to finally be working. I'm not sure about lengthening, but it did make me sweat :o and shake...:lol:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-22-03, 07:38
:lol: The shaking is the "it's working" sign!!! :thup:

MstyDragon
Fri, May-02-03, 21:05
I need to get my butt in gear. Pilates made me soooo sore last week! In my lower abs...dang. I mowed the lawn yesterday and it was long, and the drass was wet, Now I have blisters and I'm sore <sigh>

Seto Kaiba
Sat, May-03-03, 05:26
I love being sore, but I hate it at the same time..... :lol: I think that I'm finally un-sore, but now I miss it :confused:

It's amazing the exercise value of yard work :daze:

Seto

MstyDragon
Mon, May-05-03, 20:14
yesterday:
weights
30 mins tredmill

today:

1 hr pilates
30 min tredmill
ubw

Seto Kaiba
Mon, May-05-03, 20:23
WOW!!! you are kicking some serious a$$ (I need to get off my lazy butt...... :o )

MstyDragon
Tue, May-06-03, 08:36
I don't know about that :lol: I just bought a swim suit and put it on. I NEED to get in shape and lose weight!!! YIKES!!!

MstyDragon
Tue, May-06-03, 08:37
I am sore in my arms, legs, and abs. Only mildly sore though. I wonder if it was the weights?

Seto Kaiba
Tue, May-06-03, 08:39
What kind of a suit did you get? I still haven't found one that I like (or that fits right........)

MstyDragon
Tue, May-06-03, 21:07
Seto,
it was a cheap one from Costco. A tankini that has solid purple bottoms and the top is a purple/white/green tie dye flower pattern...LOL It is a Speedo.

MstyDragon
Tue, May-06-03, 21:09
1 hour yoga
chased cows...not sure how long. It was the first time I've sprinted in a long time....my new shoes are great :D

Seto Kaiba
Wed, May-07-03, 09:39
Cool! (on the suit and the shoes and the chasing cows :lol: )

MstyDragon
Wed, May-07-03, 20:18
1 hour pilates

MstyDragon
Thu, May-22-03, 20:46
1 hour yoga

MstyDragon
Thu, May-22-03, 20:52
about 1 hour of digging in the dirt

I should have posted the 9 hours of yard work I did a few weeks back. I planted the entire garden, put up the suppport fences for beans, and cucs. Weeded both front flower beds. Planted seeds in them too... DOYC was I ever sore after that day!

MstyDragon
Fri, May-23-03, 15:16
more workout:

upper body weights
lunges, squats, and calf raises

I'm slightly sore in the arms today

MstyDragon
Sat, May-24-03, 08:49
30 min belly dancing

Seto Kaiba
Sat, May-24-03, 08:53
WOO HOO!!! Belly dancing!!!!

MstyDragon
Mon, Jun-02-03, 21:00
I need to post here more

1 hour pilates

I am really hurting in the neck, back oand hands.....I don't think it's related, but I wanted to make a note of it.

only 2 days of yoga and 1 of pilates left.....

MstyDragon
Wed, Jun-11-03, 09:36
30 minutes tredmill-twisted ankle
did a ton of weedeating this last weekend...OMG was I sore!!!
yesterday I fell down the steps at school....I'm all scraped up and my knee and anlkle hurt. :(

MstyDragon
Thu, Jun-12-03, 10:33
what to do for a workout

my ankle and knee are sore. Maybe I can do the easy BD tape and it won't be too bad? I am going to try to soak my feet first and see if it helps.

MstyDragon
Sat, Jun-14-03, 18:25
well, sort of

mowed the back yard...it was really long. I haven't mowed since my Sister was here. I really haven't done much because of school getting out and then the trip to my Dads. Not to mention the fall at school...my ankle and knee are getting better, but they are still still shaky.

MstyDragon
Sun, Jun-29-03, 21:05
3 days I walked 2.19 miles
today I did 30 mins BD(slim down tape) and I mowed the front and back yard.

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-01-03, 12:29
I walked the loop(2.19) miles

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-01-03, 16:32
Ok how in the hell do I post?!!!!!!!!

Ok, frick, this annoying!!!!!! :bash:

You are so good!!!! I'm going to start getting off my ass starting tomorrow. (I will!!! I swear it!!!!)

MstyDragon
Mon, Jul-07-03, 09:41
I have been going at least one BD tape every day for the past(maybe?) 5 days and upper body weights most days too. Plus, I have done 3 hours of weeding in the past 2 days! OMG am I sore!

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-08-03, 09:04
slim down BD
UBW

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-17-03, 17:02
1000 kicks
100 pushups
walked the loop(2.19 miles)

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-17-03, 17:05
WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! KUTGW!!!

:clap:

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-05-03, 08:03
dang, I have posted here in a while. I have worked up to doing the loop 2 times and have been walking a minimum of 3 days per week. There was a stretch there that I was either doing the loop twice or doing 40 minutes in the am and 40 minutes in the pm. One day I even walked 7 miles. I wasn't taking any days off and I was starting to feel it in my knees. In the tendons and ligaments. It was a weird feeling.... I have now taken a few days off and they feel better. Oh and I was doing lunges and squats every day too. I think I'm getting better, but I'm not going to hit it so hard this time. That was just crazy...

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-05-03, 08:05
okay, just to vent! My walkint partners are driving me nets!!! They either flake out and cancel the night before(late) or just assume that when they are ready that I will be there when ever the hell they want? I'm tempted to cut back my time with them because I'm really not enjoying it....

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-05-03, 08:05
DANG!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you were out to kill yourself on the workouts! I wish that there was no work up to period. LOL

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-05-03, 08:18
That's not cool!!! You definately should enjoy it and they shouldn't be causing you undo stress :(

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-06-03, 08:33
Well, I have strated to cut back my time with those people. I don't know why I'm so irritated. One of them won't walk with the other one, but I don't know why? They don't know each other. The one said(after I invited her to walk with us) that she'd "see" and that she was "okay" with walking by her self. Now I see her walking in the same area with her head phones on and not wanting to walk with us? It's just weird. It like when she didn't want to walk for 2 months and I found another person to walk with that she is being snippy now that she wants to walk? I don't know....guys aren't like this. Why are women so bitchy???

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-06-03, 08:36
forgot to mention in the midst of all my griping that I walked 4 miles yesterday

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-06-03, 08:37
DANG!!! Sounds like they like a little "drama" :p

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-07-03, 17:38
yesterday:
slim down BD tape

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-08-03, 16:03
walked 1.5 hours..about 4 miles maybe?
30 minutes BD...basic dance

RickinTN
Fri, Aug-08-03, 16:06
Wish I had the motivation to walk 1.5 hours. send some motivation my way :lol:

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Aug-08-03, 16:52
WOO HOO!!! !I'm not doing anything today (I'm lazy :blush: )

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-08-03, 18:36
Wish I had the motivation to walk 1.5 hours. send some motivation my way :lol:

Rick, the music I have been listening to really helps.

Msty

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-08-03, 18:37
WOO HOO!!! !I'm not doing anything today (I'm lazy :blush: )

No you aren't! How can you say that with your schedule! :nono:

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-08-03, 18:49
I'm totally amazed. I have so much energy that I'm bouncing off the walls. I know I've already done 2 hours of exercise today, but I want to do more! Maybe I will lift too? I don't want to over do it like I did a few weeks ago though. I know I need to work up to it, but dang! I just want to "go"!

Some things that are making a difference in my energy levels are possibly:

DH new attitude...he is much happier now that he dicided to go back to school

having a lot of good music to listen too.

cutting back time with people that are toxic

eating and enjoying LC

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-09-03, 17:56
no workout today, but I did weed the garden for an hour.

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Aug-09-03, 18:11
Dang! That's a workout in itself!! WOO HOO!!!!

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-12-03, 09:39
workout yesterday:

walked 1 hour

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-12-03, 12:01
hmmm what to do today....maybe BD or Kenpo?

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-12-03, 12:02
Woo Hoo!!! Kenpo! :d

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-12-03, 17:46
workout today:

UBW...only 2 sets

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-12-03, 17:56
I really need to up my workouts...I just feel so lazy today

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-12-03, 18:58
I really need to up my workouts...I just feel so lazy today

I'm becoming addicted to working out :blush:

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-12-03, 20:49
I'm becoming addicted to working out :blush:

Seto,
I sure wish I was! It seemd like I was there for a whil, but not now?

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-12-03, 21:03
I will workout tomorrow!!! I have to! maybe BD and weights? I wonder if I can find the arm one?

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-13-03, 08:15
What are you planning doing today? :)

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-13-03, 13:20
1 hour belly dance(slim down and fat burn)
150 curnches

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-14-03, 21:04
walking...40 mins maybe?
500 crunches

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-15-03, 19:25
100 crunches

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Aug-16-03, 05:02
You are good!! :yay:

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-17-03, 15:42
i had the strangest dream....I was watching a belly dancer through a reflection....a distance away. As I moved closer...it was me! Then I was able to move into the image and really feel what it was like to be thin and in shape. It was amazing....maybe this means that I am working things out in my head while I'm sleeping? On the same note, I had a dream that every time I went to the grocery store I was stalked my a maniac. I was wondering it this repersented food? Hmmmmm.....

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Aug-17-03, 17:54
Sounds like your mind is getting back to where it used to be!!! Are you taking the Happy Camper stuff? (I just like the name :blush: )

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-17-03, 19:20
LOL not yet....maybe I should? I think it was just the hard reflection I did yesterday.

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Aug-17-03, 19:23
I was thinking about going out and getting some of the stuff I had been taking....I just don't like the cost, but it worked :(

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-19-03, 18:14
resting today

yesterday I dug a hole about 3 feet down and 3x4...then I had to fill it up...not to mention probing...still looking for the septic tank. We really though we had found it :( Oh well, called the environmental water people...they are researching it.

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-19-03, 19:55
Dang!! :( What a PITA.

MstyDragon
Mon, Sep-01-03, 16:59
first workout after the flu.

walked a little over 4 miles. The ipod really helps.

MstyDragon
Tue, Sep-02-03, 18:03
No workout today...I will walk in the morning though.

MstyDragon
Wed, Sep-03-03, 09:55
walked the loop 2.19 miles

MstyDragon
Sat, Sep-06-03, 09:34
walked new loop 3 times...about a mile
did LB exercises

MstyDragon
Sat, Sep-06-03, 19:34
walked 6 miles w/ Cronie(2 sessions)
150 crunches
10 pushups

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Sep-07-03, 05:03
you are GOOD!!! I need to be good this week :blush:

MstyDragon
Fri, Oct-03-03, 19:46
yoga 1 hour X 2 this week
lots of walking w/ stairs

MstyDragon
Fri, Oct-10-03, 20:52
walked 2 miles today.

I am really sore from Yoga...maybe it was the Half Moon Pose? Dang!!! OUCH!!!!

MstyDragon
Tue, Oct-28-03, 16:17
did LBW
100 crunches

this is about a week and a half of the BFL workout....but day 2 with LC

MstyDragon
Wed, Oct-29-03, 08:58
20 min interval cardio on the tredmill
100 crunches...almost forgot to do these.

MstyDragon
Thu, Oct-30-03, 11:50
UBW
100 crunches
elbow is still hurting, so I'm hoping that strength training will help in the long run. Obviously resting(atrophy) wasn't helping....I'm so weak.

MstyDragon
Fri, Oct-31-03, 09:15
20 min interval cardio
100 crunches

it was hard to get going today...my back was out, but the exercise helped to put it back in :)

I think I'm noticing a difference from the almost 2 weeks...but it may be my imagination

MstyDragon
Mon, Nov-03-03, 18:14
Sat:
LBW
100 crunches

Today:

interval cardio 20 minutes(22 actually)
300 crunches
1 hour yoga(1 hand clapping, side angle, kildere, back bends...supported)

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Nov-03-03, 18:33
:hyper: :hyper: WOO HOO!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-04-03, 13:09
UBW
200 crunches

dang it was a hard workout today. I was shaking and sore. I wonder if this means I'm progressing or was I just sore from yoga yesterday? I'm guessing it was the side anlge pose that make me sore? Not sure....

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-04-03, 15:10
:yay: <----- I wish this thing could burn calories for me

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Nov-04-03, 15:25
Maybe a ton of them

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-04-03, 17:22
after the weights today I did :

1 hour tredmill

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Nov-04-03, 17:59
WOW!!!! You are so good!!!!!!! (i'm feeling really lazy right now..... :blush: )

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-04-03, 18:43
I think it's finally becoming a habit...I hope. It's almost been 3 weeks!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Nov-04-03, 19:36
WOO HOO!!!!!! I think that the 1 1/2 weeks I "took" off killed me :(

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-04-03, 20:51
I bet you'll be back in no time :yay:

MstyDragon
Thu, Nov-06-03, 09:15
workout yesterday:

20 min interval on the tredmill
200 crunches
1 hour yoga

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Nov-06-03, 09:26
You are good!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Thu, Nov-06-03, 12:27
LBW
200 crunches

MstyDragon
Sat, Nov-08-03, 17:29
yesterday:

20 min interval cardio on the tredmill
100 crunches(didn't finish the other 100)

MstyDragon
Sat, Nov-08-03, 17:31
UBW
200 crunches

started doing puchups on the floor. Girl style...just trying not to hurt my elbow. I have just finished my first 3 weeks of working out.

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-11-03, 11:27
yesterday:
20 minutes interval cardio on the tredmill
300 crunches

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Nov-11-03, 11:30
WOO HOO!!!! I love your sig!!!!!!! Isn't it the truth?! :clap:

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-11-03, 11:53
LBW
300 crunches

MstyDragon
Tue, Nov-11-03, 11:55
I have to naote that I missed my yoga class yesterday because of some "motivational" seminar yesterday. It took me 1 hour and 45 minutes just to get to school! I was 1/2 hour late and didn't think it was polite to interrupt.... The traffic was really bad!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Nov-11-03, 12:07
1 hour and 45 minutes?!?!!? DAMN!!!!

MstyDragon
Sun, Nov-30-03, 15:01
tredmill: 2.5 miles (421 cals)

adding my totals to the walk around the world...LOL

MstyDragon
Mon, Dec-01-03, 23:26
2 miles(350 cals I think)

MstyDragon
Tue, Dec-02-03, 21:28
2 miles (239 cals)

forgot yesterday to post 1 hour yoga

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Dec-03-03, 08:31
You are good!! I finally got back to the gym this moring :o

MstyDragon
Sun, Jan-04-04, 12:12
day before yesterday- 30 minutes BD (slim down)

yesterday- no workout

it was my first workout since getting that dang flu!

MstyDragon
Mon, Jan-05-04, 22:40
yesterday.... 1 mile in the tredmill

not going to workout for a few days...I'm still sick with the flu I think :(

MstyDragon
Mon, Mar-08-04, 15:31
1 hour DDR so far :-D 620 some calories....I think

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Mar-08-04, 15:41
WOO HOO!!! :cheer:

MstyDragon
Mon, Mar-08-04, 16:20
okay, more DDR for a total of 888 (I think...can't remember if the first total was either 668 or 628???)