PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Challenge. Week 20

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Libbyfcr
Tue, Jul-16-02, 11:37
Someone suggested we start a new post for the new week. So here we go...........

Our New week started Yesterday. Monday, July 15th.

How are you all doing? Are you eating enough? Sleeping enough? Getting a little exercise? I hope so.....and I hope to hear from you all.

Okay.... time for me to check in. I did my weekly averages yesterday. Considering my faithful 3 lb TOM gain I didn't do to bad. I am .6 of a pound over my previous weeks average. Mostly I have stayed the same for about a month now. Very little loss or gain to note. I HAVE noticed however.....that my favorite Levi shorts that I one day dreamed of wearing.... ARE TOOOOO BIG. Funny thing it is, because my weight has stayed pretty much the same...... but my shorts grew!! SO... on that note, YES, I am happy. LOL

I have elbows. Yes..... thats right...... I have elbows. I noticed them the other night while we were lounging around watching a movie. My husband must have thought I was nuts when I announced...... "HEY! I have elbows!!". They are nice elbows. I didn't know they could look so, um....... attractive? I guess that's it. Now ya'll who have walked the same path as I have will understand without further explaination why it is so exciting to discover your elbows. They were missing for a long time.

Must run.....
Keep in touch.
:wave: Libby

Wolfiesask
Tue, Jul-16-02, 16:54
This week is going so-so. It's been really hot here so I haven't gotten much sleep, which hasn't helped me much emotionally. I'm back on my CAD faithfully after blowing it on the weekend.

Yesterday I had veggies w/dip and cheese for brekkie, liver and salad for lunch and pork chops with mushroom sauce, rice and cabbage mixed w/zuccinni for supper. After supper I found myself with a Buns Master Bakery Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie in my mouth. :eek: I swear to God I have to get rid of everything because I just can't discipline myself. :(

Today has been ok so far. No brekkie, coleslaw and dry salami for lunch and am having pizza and salad for supper. Hoping to have a better tomorrow.

Exercise is non-existant at the moment. Too hot to move about much and my knees aren't overly happy with me these days.

tigerww
Wed, Jul-17-02, 15:32
Had a pretty good week. Despite intense (100+) heat, managed to get some exercise. Stuck to CALP pretty strictly and lost 1.2 lbs. for a total of 17.9 lbs in 9 weeks. :)

This week the weather is much cooler (in the 70's) and I've already done two 20-mile bike rides. I feel great, and am very happy with the WOE. I'm optimistic about getting to my short-term goal of 175 by Aug. 1, when we go off on vacation.

Hope you are all well,

Tiger

Libbyfcr
Thu, Jul-18-02, 13:52
Tiger........... congrats!! you are doing fantastic.

I like doing Mini-Goals. Right now my Mini Goal is simply to drop to 143! I am 144 as of today and have been stuck here for weeks and weeks. Not discouraged mind you............ just waiting patiently for that next pound to move out.

Glad ya'll are doing well.

Libby

Libbyfcr
Sat, Jul-20-02, 21:18
HA! 143.5!!!

Finally!!

Libbyfcr
Tue, Jul-23-02, 10:32
Okay, I did my averages yesterday. I keep floating around the same few pounds and have been stuck here for a couple of months now. My weekly averages however gave me a loss of 1.6 pounds this week. At least that makes me feel better even though I am pretty much at the same place that I have been for way tooooooo long.

I hope ya'll are doing well and will check in.

Libby :wave: