PDA

View Full Version : Hello form Florida

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lesle
Sun, Jul-14-02, 16:34
50-year old female from north Florida USA just getting started on Atkins. Trying tofend off diabetes as well as lose weight.
This site looks great!
Very infomative, and maybe a good place to meet a few supporting friends, too.
Say hello anytime:)

destro
Sun, Jul-14-02, 22:44
Hello!

Good luck with your plan. I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in Sept. 1999 and I think that with this way of eating chances are excellent that you might be able to avoid it.

Congratulations on posting here,

Natalie

lilwannabe
Mon, Jul-15-02, 00:09
Welcome Lesle...I wish you tons of success...

Have a boo around here...there is tons of info...a good place to start is with a journal...and www.fitday.com will help you track the protein, fats, carbs and fiber...a lot of us on here use it...if you have any questions just feel free to ask!

DWRolfe
Mon, Jul-15-02, 11:33
Welcome to the forum!

We’re glad you found us and welcome your participation.

You're right! This is a great place. For me, participation in the forum is an essential component in my LC WOE. I find the kind of information, support and community here that I need to reach my weight loss and better health goals. I hope you will too.

I’d also like to invite you to stop by the Triple Digits Club, for people with 100+ lbs to lose. While you may or may not need to lose as much as others there, you’ll find the threads full of inspiration. We hold back nothing.

Good luck on your LC journey!

Donald :wave: