PDA

View Full Version : Lovin' Schwarzbein

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jaskme
Sun, Jul-14-02, 06:51
Hi everyone,

Found this site just the other day (so glad I found it!) I decided to join after finding the Schwarzbein list.....I was really excited to see others doing it and being successful at it.

I have PCOS and finally got serious about my health and did a lot of research and found that low-carbing is the way to go for me. I'm tired of being tired and not feeling up to doing things. Since starting SP my energy level has increased so much I can't even describe it to you!

I don't want my introduction to be long, so I'll stop here.......just wanted to drop by and say hello :wave: to everyone!

Jen

destro
Sun, Jul-14-02, 08:13
Hi Jen,

Welcome! I, too, really like Schwarzbein. Since I am a Type II diabetic, I like the fact that her book addresses that problem in so much detail. I ordered her recipe book which I expect will arrive early in the week.

I hope that you find this forum as helpful and motivating as I have found it to be.

Natalie