PDA

View Full Version : Kaiba's Fitness Journal

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Pages : [1] 2

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Jul-13-02, 19:54
This is the begining of my fitness journal. I had been incorporating my fitness information in my regular journal, but for a faster reference, I've decided to start a "gym log".

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Jul-13-02, 19:56
Lower body lifting: 10 lb ankle weights
Upper body lifting: 11 lb free weights

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Jul-13-02, 19:59
Upper body lifting:
15lb free weights
(only did half a work out (chest and back) because my left hand is killing me.)

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-15-02, 08:37
No workout today. Despite the fact that I was going to use today as my rest day, I was incredibly sick. So I guess that I killed two birds with that one.....

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-15-02, 08:39
7 am: 1/2 Run/ 1/2 walk 1 1/4 miles (~12 minutes) 80 degrees/53% humidity

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-15-02, 09:20
Tomorrow and all cardio days hereafter:

Choose your outfit CAREFULLY!!!!! Do not wear size large spandex shorts. You'll be able to run more and walk less because you won't have to keep hiking the waist up from the hips and pulling the legs down to where they should be. :o

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-15-02, 18:06
Full Lower Body Lifting: 10 lb ankle weights.

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-16-02, 10:20
9 am- 1/4 run - 3/4 walk (a little more than a mile) I wanted to run more, but I've got a migraine from hell today. I wasn't going to go out, but I did.......

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-16-02, 16:47
4:45 pm: Upper Body Lifting

I'm doing it 45 minutes early, but I've got things that I want to get done. Otherwise, still on schedual.......

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-16-02, 17:15
Forgot to add this above:
10 lb free weights for the first set of 20, then 15 lb free weights until exhaustion.
My arms now feel like jello...... :)

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-17-02, 09:54
8:30am: Yoga and stretching.
I've started to get so tight I decided to just stretch. I needed it, and now that I'm getting un-bloated I'm feeling better.

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-17-02, 15:52
Lower body lifting - 10lb ankle weights
I need to get some heavier weights

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-18-02, 14:26
Upper Body Lifting: 15 lbs weights, to muscle exhaustion (approx. 2 sets of 20 reps.)

My arms feel like jello, yet the muscles are really tight. I need to stretch them out some more.

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-18-02, 14:47
Due to an unexpected family illness, I'm going to have to modify my workouts for approximately 4 days. I really don't want to pack up my free weights and drag them 300 miles and there is no where for me to lift. I'm thinking of increasing my cardio and incorporating some isometrics to tide me over.

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-18-02, 19:24
5:30pm - 30 minutes full body motion stationary bike.

I feel good.......:)

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-19-02, 18:42
5 pm: Upper and lower body lifting

I'm so sore. I did 2 sets of 15 reps or 3 sets of 10 using 11 lb weights. I am so sore..........

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Jul-20-02, 17:43
I am debating with myself at the present time. My workout schedule is as follows:
Monday:
Cardio and Lower Body Lifting

Tuesday:
Cardio and Upper body lifting

Wednesday:
Cardio and Lower body lifting

Thursday:
Cardio and Upper body lifting

Friday:
Upper and Lower body lifting

Saturday:
Optional

Sunday:
Rest

I have stuck to my schedule since last Friday (when I made it......) and did upper body (Partial) on Saturday.

I'm not sure if I want to give myself an extra day (today) to recover or not............

MstyDragon
Sun, Jul-21-02, 18:52
Okay, I know this is not a democracy, but I'd vote rest considering how sore you have been. You have been doing great!!!!:cheer:

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Jul-21-02, 21:42
I have taken the advice of my friend :D and my body and decided to rest yesterday and today. Still feeling pretty good!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-22-02, 09:57
My measurements for the week:

Part/Last week/today/ total change this week
Fore arm/8.25/8/-.25/

Calf/13/12.5/-.5

Lower thigh/16.75/16.5/-.25

Upper thigh/27/26.75/-.25

Waist/32.75/32.5/-.25

Hips/ couldn't get the same reading twice

Lower stomach/41.75/41.5/-.25

Total inches down since last week: 1.75
Total inches lost since 3/01: 30.5

My lifting in the past week has really paid off.....

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-22-02, 13:37
12:30 pm: Lower body lifting 10 lb ankle weights

I switched up the rotation that I have been doing my lifting and BOY what a difference that made!!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-22-02, 18:54
5:30 pm: Full body motion stationary bike

I was thinking about skipping out on cardio today, but I didn't.....

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-23-02, 11:29
Seto,
you are amazing!!! Look how all your hard work has paid off!!!!! :cheer: I want to be like you when I grow up :D

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-23-02, 11:35
You want to grow up? :lol: I don't!!!!!!!

Thank you for the complement. I need to just stick with this. I feel 150% better when I workout. My energy is up, which is worth it in general!!!!!! (ok, that and I want to look 18 for the rest of my life. :D I'll admit it, I like high school boys hitting on me.)

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-23-02, 14:39
1pm: upper body lifting
Yoga

I took an ECA stacker this morning. I'm trying to get a little more cut before this weekend (It might all be mental, but I believe that it helps. :) ) Now I've got too much energy!!!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-23-02, 18:25
No cardio:
this has been a shitty day. One of those days that tests a person........ :(

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-23-02, 21:27
Seto,
I know this has been a Heck of a day for you :( Hang in there. At least you have been on track with working out, so you will be able to handle the stress better than if you didn't workout. Not much help I know :there: Hang in there.

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-24-02, 08:07
Msty,
You know, I never thought about that.......... Could my constant working out be responsible for making it so much easier to stay on LC?

MstyDragon
Wed, Jul-24-02, 15:43
Seto,
it wouldn't suprise me if the exercise was at least part of your success. I think it helps with emotional eating,as does LC. It's like hitting it from two directions at the same time :D

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-24-02, 15:48
2 pm: Lower body lifting 10 lb weights

I've been continuing to have a crappy day, so I really didn't want to work out, but I did and I'm feeling better for it. :D

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-24-02, 18:12
5:25 pm: 35 minutes on the Full body motion stationary bike.

I know that the extra 5 minutes won't make up for the 30 minutes I lost yesterday, but it's a start........

MstyDragon
Wed, Jul-24-02, 20:56
Kudos to you for working out when you didn't feel like. I think that the exercise I've been doing lately has been lifting my mood and helping me stay on LC. I bet you are going to be ripped :D

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 08:32
In all honesty, I think that's why I keep pushing myself to exercise is that I really DO want to get thin and in shape this time. I've basically come to the conclusion that I don't care what anyone else thinks. :D (I'm doing a rant on this in my main journal. :lol: )

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-25-02, 10:51
I like your rant :D You brought up some good points that we all have to face(especially women) when we get thin and beautiful :D

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 10:57
My rants can occationally contain substance :D

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 11:52
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that I'm going to cry!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished my upper body lifting.
I had just finished up my curls (11lbs 2 sets of 25 reps) and I leaned back to start my chest work and cracked the left side, back of my head on the corner of one of my 15 lb weights (the grey metal ones) OMG!!!!!!!!!!! It hurts soooooo bad and I've got a huge bump on my head.
I took 3 ibuprophen and am carrying on (it's not bleeding at least). Needless to say, the rest of my workout has been reduced to 6 lb weights 2 sets of 20. (I'm resting for a few minutes before I finish) I don't feel so well right now..........

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 13:42
Finished upper body lifting from Part I
40 lunges (each leg)
40 squats
30 minutes on the Full body motion stationary bike

Still feeling kind of crappy, but that's excepted because that REALLY hurt!!!!!!!

(I keep forgetting my little sig file thing......)

MstyDragon
Thu, Jul-25-02, 15:14
Seto,
that has got to hurt! :( Dang, and you kept working out. I don't know how you do it! :lol:

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 15:26
That's how I do it. :D I was pissed for bashing my head, pissed for things that were said to me yesterday and that motivated me. I thought about those things and probably worked out a little harder than I should have..... :o
Other than still feeling a bit spacey, I feel ok. I'm not planning on doing anything strenuous or otherwise mind-wracking today. I can't even seem to spell or type at this point. LOL I need a nap.........

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-25-02, 18:23
5:30 pm: 30 minutes full body stationary bike

Ok, I lied..........so much for nothing strenuous. This now completes my make up for missing cardio on Tuesday.

I forgot to add that I ran up and down 3 flights of stairs yesterday (for whatever that's worth.........)

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-26-02, 05:16
It seems that the more cardio I add, the more bloated I get. I think that I need to just keep my cardio to maybe 15 minutes and add in more yoga and or walking. I seem to do better with those than with the bike at this point. :(

MstyDragon
Fri, Jul-26-02, 11:04
Seto,

You did a lot yesterday! Did someone say something mean to you? I have been motivated by negative comments before, and it makes me push really hard in my workouts. Not sure if that is a good thing or not :confused: Hope your head is feeling better!

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-26-02, 18:26
For some reason, everyone has to take pot-shots at my intellegence. Don't they realise that all that does is make me go that extra length to show them up? :rolleyes:

As far as working out today: Nothing. Too much packing a running around. I might so some yoga later though, just to stretch.....

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-26-02, 19:34
I found out that my in laws have a weight bench and weighs, so I will be able to lift. :D I'm hoping to be able to find a VCR to do my belly dancing tape. (If I can find the tape...........)
I don't want to go too long without some heavy lifting......
I'm hoping to use today and Saturday as my "rest" days and start working out on Sunday....

MstyDragon
Sat, Jul-27-02, 08:58
Seto,

that is great that you will have access to weights. I hope you find the BD tape...let me know who it goes. :D

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Jul-28-02, 18:34
11 am: walked 3 miles

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-30-02, 16:56
I have been kind of falling down on the exercise thing. I miss lifting, but I've been doing walking instead. I'm going to definately get back into it full force after "vacation's" over.

MstyDragon
Tue, Jul-30-02, 19:53
Hi Seto,
I bet you miss your regular weight lifting. But, at least you are walking! Way better than nothing :daze:

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-31-02, 12:19
I do miss it. :( I can't wait to get back to it. If not tomorrow when I get back home, but Friday. I would like to try to do some yoga tonight.

MstyDragon
Wed, Jul-31-02, 17:20
Hang in there Seto,

You'll be home soon won't you? Did you ever get a chance to do the BD tape? :cool:

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-31-02, 18:13
Yep, we're heading home tomorrow. No luck on the BD tape, but we have inherited a VCR so I can do the tape in the living room now! :D

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-01-02, 20:31
A new VCR is great! Now you can do the BD tape! :thup:

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Aug-02-02, 05:22
I don't know if it's the cause, but it seems that around the time I get it into my system my temper starts to flare up. So starting today, no more ECA stuff. :(

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-02-02, 13:08
sounds like Hydroxycut is a problem...let me know if it helps. :)

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Aug-03-02, 19:01
Tomorrow I'm getting back on track tomorrow. Here's my "new" plan:

Back to heavy lifting (higher weights)
Killing my cardio
No weight loss supplements

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-04-02, 08:46
Seto,

here's three cheers for you(okay, so I can't count....LOL).

:cheer::cheer::cheer: :wave: :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I know you cn do it!!! WOO HOO!!!! :sunny: days ahead!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-05-02, 16:47
30 minutes Belly Dancing

I finally did it!!!! The whole thing!!!!! It's a lot easier than I remember it......... LOL Last time I did it (When I was on a LF diet :o ) I got about 11 minutes into it and thoguht I was going to die!!!!!!! Now my only problem is feeling like a clutz doing it. :o

Msty,
Thanks for the cheers and being the encouragement and motivation for me starting belly dancing again. :bhug:

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-05-02, 17:58
5:15 pm: Lower body lifting

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-06-02, 09:12
I think it is a great mood lifter! I'm glad that you have a place to do it now :D

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-06-02, 09:42
I just couldn't believe that my in-laws wanted to throw away a perfectly good VCR just because it didn't record, but that's ok. :)

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-06-02, 09:46
Why in the hell won't it let me post this pic?!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-06-02, 09:48
Ok, I'm happy now.

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-06-02, 11:36
30 minutes Belly Dancing
Upper body lifting

My calves are killing me...... It was so hard to get through the tape, but I did! I'm off to soak in a hot bath..........

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-06-02, 12:09
Forgot to add, I used 15 lb weight to exhaustion. (2 sets of 20 reps) It was soooooo hard. The BD tape wore my arms out (Not to the point of my calves though. I so need to stretch them some more........

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-07-02, 08:51
Sounds like we has about the same workout :lol: Isn't BD amazing? It works everything!

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-07-02, 09:49
I want to do my tape today!!!!!!!! :mad: My calves are so sore I can't move them :mad:
<sigh> no workout today.........

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-07-02, 21:32
Are your claves hurting just from the BD tape or something else too? Hope your calves are feeling better soon...just think how strong and lean they are getting :sunny:

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-08-02, 08:54
My calves from the BD tape and my upper body from the lifting. :lol: I'm just falling apart..... But my inches and weight is down! WOO HOO!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-08-02, 18:02
15 minutes upper body lifting.....15 lb weights, 10 reps, 2 sets

Still not feeling too perky. :(

MstyDragon
Fri, Aug-09-02, 08:36
That is great! WTG!!!:cheer: Hope you are felling better soon! :sunny:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-13-02, 14:55
Well, I kind of worked out. Yesterday I trimmed crap that's pouring over from my neighbors yard, and today I mowed the lawn and did more of the same as yesterday.

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-14-02, 10:12
Yard work is hereby declared a "workout" from this day forward :D

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-14-02, 11:50
Yard work!

MstyDragon
Sat, Aug-17-02, 22:06
Seto,
it is a great video!!! :D I would get the basic moves tape first however.

:wave:

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Aug-18-02, 05:06
I would just like to find 1 of the videos. :( That's going to be my "quest", if you will, tonight after I go to the hospital. Wish me luck!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-19-02, 11:27
<sigh> Apparently they're really "cool" here now, because now NO ONE has them............... :mad:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-20-02, 07:58
I've inherited an exercise ball. My mom bought one, but it will only hold up to 300 lbs, so she can't use it, so I bought it from her. I figure since my whooshie this morning that I should be ok on it. :D It's got a list of exercises for different body parts. I definately need the upper inner thigh one (It's the only place that's not moving :mad: )

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-20-02, 12:03
I think that my Mom got the last one here. There were no BD tapes left at all! I got my lst one at suncoast and it was the last of that kind they had. My sister wants one now, and I can't find one to send to her! I love BD!!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-20-02, 12:52
My mom told me that they're running commercials like crazy for them on TV now. :(

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-20-02, 21:35
No wonder they are all sold out. Have you seen that commercial? I have't seen one.....

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-22-02, 14:52
Msty,
Nope, I haven't see it either. :( Weird...........

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-22-02, 14:54
I'm back to exercising. I was enjoying watching the scale move in a downward direction, but now I'm wanting the inches lost more...........

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-22-02, 14:58
Arm, abs, legs, chest on the exercise ball.

UG!!!!! I am so shakey from that thing! It didn't even seem like I was getting that much of a workout until I stopped!!!!!!!! (reminds me a lot of yoga.........) I'm going to just try working with this before I jump back into the heavy weights (Might tone and define without the muscle bulking)

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-22-02, 16:00
Seto,
how do you know what to do with the ball? Did it come with a video or instructions? It sounds like a great workout!

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-22-02, 16:19
It came with this huge poster thing that has images and instructions on how to do the exercises. (I also had my personal trainer show me how to use it years ago......... She was a lousy trainer........ :rolleyes: )

MstyDragon
Sun, Aug-25-02, 18:59
Are you still using the exercise ball? I know you've been working your normal killer hours, but are you going to use it on your days off? I need someone the get behind me and chase me to make me workout :lol:

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-26-02, 07:44
I used it on Thursday and that was about it...... :( I need to start lifting again. I just don't want to have my loss stall or gain because of muscle (I know, that sounds so lame.......)
If you chase me, I'll chase you... :D

MstyDragon
Mon, Aug-26-02, 11:11
Maybe we can get a Doberman to chace us? I know one with Mole Breath that probably would love to have things to chase. We'd have to be on the otherside of the fence though..... :lol:

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-26-02, 11:31
LMAO!

MstyDragon
Mon, Aug-26-02, 11:47
Mole Breath is good motivation not to be caught ;)

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-27-02, 11:22
Upper body lifting....... UG!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I've decided to get back to working out. I know that the scale will go up and all that. :( But I'm feeling so flabby and ichy without it. I can't believe how HARD it is to start lifting again!!!! OMDOYC!!!!!!! Sooooo hard!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-27-02, 12:00
60 crunches on the ball
50 push ups
leg work (20 leg lifts.)

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-27-02, 13:45
I've come to the conclusion that it's better to workout and have the scale go up, but have my butt get smaller. :( No one is going to see my scale number (Unless I tell them) But everyone can see my big, fat ass..........

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-27-02, 14:24
Sounds like you are back to the killer workouts!

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-27-02, 14:32
My back and arms are KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!! :(

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-27-02, 18:43
I hope you didn't hurt yourself!!! Good hurt or bad hurt?

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-27-02, 22:36
The shoulder was a bad hurt. :( I think that I twisted something...... but it's feeling better now. :) Hopefully it still feels that way in the morning..........

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-28-02, 08:22
Dang, be carefull there! That sounds painfull. Hope you are all better!

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-28-02, 08:40
This is my usual "I haven't done this in awhile, so I'm paying" pain.

Hoping to find the BD tapes today and do those!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Wed, Aug-28-02, 17:49
It is hard to get started again, but just think, soon you will not be sore anymore! And you'll be buff :D

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Sep-02-02, 18:14
Well, I finally broke down and ordered the bellydancing tapes and they were out for delivery ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: And since today is a holiday I won't get them until TUESDAY!!!!!! :mad:

That really frosts me............... UG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So TOMORROW!!!!!!! TOMORROW I WILL get my BELLY DANCING TAPES!!!!!! (OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: )

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-03-02, 13:40
My tapes are here!!!!!!! I'm so happy! :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-03-02, 14:28
Basic Moves BD tape - 30 minutes

Msty,
Am I going to be sore tomorrow?

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-03-02, 17:18
Basic Dance Tape - 40 minutes

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-03-02, 19:50
Basic Moves BD Tape: 10 minutes

MstyDragon
Wed, Sep-04-02, 07:36
WOO HOO!!!! You finally got the tapes!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Don't you just love the way it helps your neck and upper back? I don't know about you, but I was somewhat sore from starting the tapes, but nothing too bad. It was a weird sore, like things were moving that didn't move before(like shoulders) and a soreness in the "core" of the body. I hope you are having fun with them!

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-04-02, 08:24
Yep!!!! :D I'm definately going to be doing them again today!!!!!! :thup:

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-04-02, 10:58
30 minutes Basic Moves tape

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Sep-05-02, 13:29
30 minute Basic moves tape
20 lunged per leg (body weight)
50 crunches on the exercise ball

MstyDragon
Thu, Sep-05-02, 15:06
Seto,

it seems that you may have the BD addiction :D

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Sep-05-02, 15:12
:lol: Yep!!! :lol:

I would have done both of them, but my butt's too sore. LOL

MstyDragon
Sat, Sep-07-02, 20:26
Seto,

Have you had time to do your BD? I'm guessing not becasue of your horrible hours. I've been thinking about doing BD. Okay, that is pathetic :rolleyes:

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Sep-08-02, 05:25
Yep Msty,
Same here...... I've been "thinking" about doing the tapes, but not doing them :lol: I'm hoping tonight or definately tomorrow...... :D

MstyDragon
Tue, Sep-10-02, 09:35
apparently I need someone to talk me into it or threaten me into working out! :D

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-10-02, 09:53
LOL Same here and feeling like crap today isn't making it any easier..... :(

MstyDragon
Tue, Sep-10-02, 18:35
Seto,

Have you been using your exercise ball at all? I just saw a bunch of exercises with an ecercise ball in the latest issue of Self magazine.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-10-02, 18:58
Msty,
It started to deflate and I haven't fixed the pump yet. :thdown: (BAD BAD BAD KITTY-BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: )

I'm hoping to do that and the BD tape at least 5 days a week (Starting tomorrow...........If I feel better........) I'm definately going to check that magazine out, thanks!!!!! :thup:

MstyDragon
Tue, Sep-10-02, 19:41
I see the Royal One has revoked your Ball privlidges ;)

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-10-02, 19:45
Yep, and I angered his greatness by sleeping on HIS couch this afternoon :lol:

MstyDragon
Wed, Sep-11-02, 14:00
The audacity(sp?) of some servants. I'm suprised His Greatness lets you in HIS house :D

Did you workout today? I did some gardening, but I AM going to do a real workout if it kills me!

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-11-02, 17:50
I too am shocked by His Greatness letting me be in his realm. :D

I worked out today!!!!!!!!!

lower body lifting 2 sets - 1 set of 20- 2nd set to exhaustion
30 pushups
60 crunches
Some other ball work

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Sep-12-02, 08:31
Upper body lifting -
lower weight lifting :thup:

MstyDragon
Thu, Sep-12-02, 09:21
Seto,

it looks like you are back in full swing with your workouts. Upper body lifting -lower weight lifting

does this mean you aren't lifting so heavy?

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Sep-12-02, 09:48
does this mean you aren't lifting so heavy?

:lol: Yep, it was too early to think :daze:

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Sep-12-02, 17:15
30 minutes yoga
I'm getting even more flexable!!!!!!!

MstyDragon
Fri, Sep-13-02, 10:03
You are good :angel:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-17-02, 12:26
1 hour belly dancing :D

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-18-02, 18:01
No exercise today. I've felt too sick. I took some flu meds and I'm feeling a little better

MstyDragon
Fri, Sep-20-02, 09:22
Seto,

How are you feeling? I hope you are well by now :D

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Sep-20-02, 17:04
Other than the jaw and trying to catch up on my sleep, I'm doing well!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Sep-23-02, 16:40
30 minutes BD
the usual housework :D

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Sep-24-02, 15:15
30 minutes yoga

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Sep-25-02, 17:28
30 minutes walking

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Oct-03-02, 12:21
Ok, I keep forgetting to post my working out. :rolleyes:

30 belly dancing

Seto Kaiba
Sat, Oct-12-02, 17:38
Ok, I really need to start posting my workouts:

this past week:
yoga :lol:

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Nov-10-02, 17:05
30 minutes Total Gym

30 Minutes yoga

Nov. 8th - 9th

Run - 10 flights of stairs per day

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Nov-26-02, 12:29
Just a test

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Dec-22-02, 16:06
I didn't time it and it wasn't very long, but stretching and yoga.

MstyDragon
Sun, Dec-29-02, 20:39
It always gets dusty in my gym log too :D I'm trying to do some dusting every day. Okay, well at least use it enough to shake the dust off by accident. Don't want you to think that I actually dusted something on purpose!!! :eek:

Maybe this is the year we get back to being strong? I have noticed that just doing crunches has already changed how I feel....maybe becasue I am sore...LOL

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Dec-30-02, 07:49
It always gets dusty in my gym log too :D I'm trying to do some dusting every day.

There's a gym log in here?!!!! :eek: I thought it was just something that needed swept under the rug. ;)

I'm good today.

500 crunches!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! :cheer: I'm following your lead. :D Not sure what else I'm going to do though.

I didn't start feeling it until about number 130. Weird............. Dang! I keep this up everyday that's 3500 crunches a week :eek: 182,000 crunches a year! Ok, I'm frighetend by that number, I'll stop now. :daze:

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Dec-30-02, 09:13
Total crunches: 525
25 lunges (each leg)
25 squats
50 pushups

:thup:

Raquel2473
Mon, Dec-30-02, 09:57
Helo Seto,
And I thought I was doing good with my 300 crunches a day, I guess you proved me wrong....you are awesome....

:cheer:

Keep up the excellent work... :thup:

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Dec-30-02, 10:07
Thanks, Raquel. :o I'm attempting to keep up my exercising. I want to get back to where I was....... a loooooooooooong time ago :lol:

300 crunches is great!!!! Keep it up!!!!

Raquel2473
Mon, Dec-30-02, 10:36
Thanks Seto!

I also would like to back in the shape I was last year before I had my baby...
I set my goal to be back as her one year B-Day, which will be in March 25th 2003.

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Dec-30-02, 10:40
It's great to have a time line for a goal!!!! :thup: That's what I did back in October. My goal was to be at 175 by my birthday and I made it a couple of days early!!!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Dec-30-02, 11:03
15 minutes Yoga

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Dec-31-02, 09:43
500 crunches
50 calf raises
25 lunges (each leg)
50 squats
50 pushups
15 minutes yoga

Raquel2473
Tue, Dec-31-02, 12:28
Keep it up you are doing great!!!!!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jan-01-03, 10:29
30 heel bridges
500 crunches
50 pushups
50 squats
50 calf raises
25 lunges (each leg)
15 minutes yoga

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jan-01-03, 18:43
25 minutes belly dancing

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jan-02-03, 09:25
500 crunches
50 pushups
50 squats
50 calf raises
25 lunges (each leg)
15 minutes yoga

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jan-02-03, 10:37
30 heel bridges :thup:

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jan-06-03, 10:37
50 pushups
50 squats
50 calf raises
25 lunges (each leg)

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jan-06-03, 18:47
500 crunches
50 pushups
50 squats
25 lunges (each leg)

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jan-07-03, 11:55
500 crunches
50 pushups
50 squats
25 lunges (each leg)
50 calf raises

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jan-08-03, 08:21
500 crunches
50 pushups
50 squats
50 calf raises
25 lunges (each leg)
yoga

Definately feeling and seeing a difference in my abs and butt. :thup:

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jan-08-03, 08:48
Exercise
Squat - 2-4 Sets, 8-15 reps
Reverse Lunge - 2-3 sets, 12-15 reps
Step-Up - 2-3 sets,12-15 reps

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jan-09-03, 08:16
Started my new workout today:
Yoga warmup

Front lunge 4 Set 15 reps
Dumbbell squat 4 Set 15 reps
Hip raise 4 Set 15 reps
Calf raise 4 Set 15 reps

Crunch Crunch 4 Set 25 reps
Cross-over crunch 4 Set 25 reps
Reverse crunch 4 Set 25 reps

100 Pushups

Yoga cool down

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Jan-12-03, 06:12
Friday and Saturday I didn't do any formal workouts :( Friday I was on my feet all day at work and running up and down stairs all day. Yesterday I didn't really do much except a few squats. I'm back on track today though. I WILL get my workout in today! Whatever it maybe!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jan-13-03, 12:24
500 crunches
25 pushups
25 lunges (each leg)
50 squats

Later:
Yoga

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jan-14-03, 13:57
500 crunches
50 squats
25 lunges (each leg)
50 pushups
30 heel bridges
50 calf raises

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jan-15-03, 08:42
500 crunches
50 squats
25 lunges (each leg)
50 pushups
30 heel bridges
50 calf raises

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jan-21-03, 15:13
60 minutes Pilates

20 Minutes yoga

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Feb-11-03, 15:38
Well, I've maybe missed 3 workouts since the last time I posted.

Today:
30 minutes full body stationary bike (Usually 40-45)

40 minutes Pilates (usually 80)

15 minutes yoga (varies)

I guess I should up date my new goal weight from 160..... :rolleyes:

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Feb-12-03, 10:52
80 minutes Pilates
40 minutes full body stationary bike

Later:
Probably walking

Kaela
Wed, Feb-12-03, 12:42
How are you? I just started a gym log and I've been looking at everyone else's. You really know how to work it! I think I'll work out as much as you and maybe I'll be in a bikini this summer! ;)
So what is "Game of Darkness"? Is that what it was called?? hmm...I only saw like two seconds ago, but you know memory is getting old and all!

Kaela
Wed, Feb-12-03, 12:44
Ok, maybe I didn't start a gym log...why is there no GYM thing at the bottom of my post?? Hey, my b'day is three days after yours!

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Feb-13-03, 20:04
Hey Kaela!
Sometimes the system is a little slow on getting the icons up. (I think that it took mine 2 days to show up :( )
So what is "Game of Darkness"? Is that what it was called??

A Game of Darkness is a duel that takes place in the "Shadow Realm" (It's from an anime that I watch :lol: )

I think I'll work out as much as you and maybe I'll be in a bikini this summer!

I would just kill to be in a bikini this year (And will be..... I'm too young to wear a 1 piece again. :o

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Feb-13-03, 20:04
80 minutes Pilates

Not a very good workout day for today........ :thdown:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Feb-18-03, 06:58
80 minutes pilates
60 minutes yoga
30 minutes full body stationary bike

Maybe more later. I SOOOOOO need to get un-bloated. :(

Kaela
Thu, Feb-20-03, 17:56
Damn girl! You're superwoman!! :)
I wish I had your ebergy today. I've been sleeping the whole day. I want my period to come already!!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Feb-24-03, 10:44
UG! Mine is on the way. I need to get back to working out more. :( I'm such a slacker........

Today's workout:
90 minutes Pilates.

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Feb-24-03, 14:33
Add 15 minutes bike to the above

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Feb-25-03, 15:55
40 mintues Pilates
60 minutes belly dance
40 minutes Pilates

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Feb-25-03, 15:59
Forgot to add 2 hours hand sawing thick tree branches. I'm going to DIE tomorrow :o

MstyDragon
Thu, Feb-27-03, 08:33
I'm just going to call you Super Woman from now on :D

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Feb-28-03, 06:02
More like super slacker. :( I got horrible cramps yesterday because there was a ton of sugar in the dressing of the crappy salad I ordered at the crappy restaurant. :mad: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE LOADED WITH SUGAR!!!!

So needless to say, my migraine and my cramps were horrible. So far so good today though!!! :thup:

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Mar-03-03, 09:14
40 minutes Pilates
60 minutes belly dancing

MstyDragon
Tue, Mar-04-03, 20:11
I think they should put those Mr. Yuck stickers on anything with sugar in it.

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Mar-04-03, 20:12
I agree!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: It's only fair!!!!!

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Mar-06-03, 16:59
Pilates/Yoga

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Mar-11-03, 11:41
20 minutes Pilates

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Mar-11-03, 15:29
30 minutes yoga
500 crunches
15 minutes bike

MstyDragon
Thu, Mar-13-03, 16:21
you are so good :D

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-01-03, 14:17
30 minutes pilates, same for yesterday

MstyDragon
Thu, Apr-03-03, 20:04
what do you do in your pilates workout?

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Apr-04-03, 06:09
hmmmmmm......... I do:

Hundred with (or without) the band
shoulder streches
Leg circles
knee bends with the ball

Uhhhhh..... that's all I can think of right now. LOL 5am is so early................ I'll find my book and find the rest of the names tonight LOL

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-15-03, 08:00
Ok, I'm starting the Body for Life workouts again. 84 days.....that's not that long!!!! July 8th here I come!!

20 minute MAS on the bike.

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Apr-21-03, 08:03
Ok, I've just been being a slacker..... :o

But my legs hurt from all the walking and running up and down stairs a work all weekend, so that's a good thing (I think :lol:)

Workout goals for this week:
Pilates 20 minutes a day (at least)

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-22-03, 09:58
UBWO
Ab work

Later on today I'm going to do at least 20 minutes Pilates.

Also did weeding this morning (Pre-working out)

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Apr-24-03, 08:09
Forgot to add this yesterday:
40 minute yoga

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Apr-24-03, 08:10
Lower body lifting
pilates - 20 minutes

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Apr-28-03, 21:14
Ok, this SHOULD be a pic of my cat.....

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-29-03, 09:27
Yesterday's workout:
1.5 hours yoga
20 minutes pilates
30 mintes Kenpo
4 miles in 7 minutes on the stationary bike

Housework (If I can count that :lol: )

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-29-03, 12:11
So far today:
30 minutes yoga
20 minutes Pilates

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-29-03, 19:28
30 more minutes yoga/pilates

Seto Kaiba
Thu, May-01-03, 13:48
So far 20 minutes pilates.

I'm still going to get in:
30 minutes yoga

I might do:
20 more minutes pilates (With the ball(

MstyDragon
Fri, May-02-03, 21:06
just the thought of pilates with the ball makes me tremble :lol:

Msty

Seto Kaiba
Sat, May-03-03, 05:24
OMG!! It is SOOOOOOO hard! (Especially on the abs!!!)

Seto Kaiba
Sun, May-04-03, 17:31
20 minutes pilates w/ball
20 minutes pilates w/band

MstyDragon
Tue, May-06-03, 08:34
I was really shocked how hard pitales was. After the first few classes I though it was going to be a waste of time. Then it kicked my butt :lol: I can't imagine using the reformer :daze:

Seto Kaiba
Tue, May-06-03, 08:42
Isn't that amazing?! I thought the same thing! I started off with the heavy bands because it was like nothing and then UG!!!! Now I'm to the point that it makes me sore, but I have to do more to get to the same level of soreness.

Forgot to post my workout yesterday (Yes, I was hung over to max, but I still worked out!!! )

20 minutes pilates w/band
20 minutes pilates floor

Seto Kaiba
Tue, May-06-03, 10:31
30 minutes yoga

Seto Kaiba
Tue, May-06-03, 18:40
20 minutes pilates w/ the band

MstyDragon
Tue, May-06-03, 21:11
Seto, you must have really gotten in good shape from the pilates!!! I'm impressed...the sound of bands makes me flinch in fear...:lol:

Seto Kaiba
Wed, May-07-03, 09:40
Thanks! :o
It's weird, but I don't feel in better shape, but I can do a lot more than I have been able to in the past.....it's weird....

Seto Kaiba
Mon, May-19-03, 13:29
40 minutes yard work (Turning up weeds and dirt w/ a Hoe and rake

Seto Kaiba
Mon, May-19-03, 19:11
1 hour yoga!!!

My arms hurt!!!!!!! :D :o

Seto Kaiba
Tue, May-20-03, 12:36
1 hour digging up the back yard and planting a rose bush

Seto Kaiba
Tue, May-20-03, 16:40
20 mintues pilates w/ the band

Seto Kaiba
Tue, May-20-03, 17:48
30 minutes belly dancing

Seto Kaiba
Wed, May-21-03, 14:08
2.5 hours digging up the back yard

3 hours belly dancing. (I am never going to get this down.........)

MstyDragon
Thu, May-22-03, 20:48
DOYC!!! That is a lot of belly dancing!!!

Seto Kaiba
Fri, May-23-03, 07:25
Yep! I'm so trying to fit in my clothes again :(

MstyDragon
Fri, May-23-03, 15:18
My comfy jeans don't fit anymore...just a few pounds makes a huge difference :(

Seto Kaiba
Fri, May-23-03, 17:45
1-1/2 frustrating hours of belly dance

Isn't that so frustrating what a couple of LBS will do?! LK was saying that she was having the same problem and she was only up 2 lbs!!!!

:(

MstyDragon
Sat, May-24-03, 08:52
UG! That sucks.....I feel like I'm carrying around a water suit around my body.....

Seto Kaiba
Sat, May-24-03, 08:54
And it's so frustrating having to be uncomfortable in clothes. :(

Seto Kaiba
Sat, May-24-03, 11:38
45 minutes belly dance

Seto Kaiba
Sat, May-24-03, 12:20
15 more minutes of belly dance, now out to work in the yard.....

Seto Kaiba
Sat, May-24-03, 17:40
Another hour and 45 minutes belly dance......

Seto Kaiba
Mon, May-26-03, 13:37
5/25/03
30 minutes belly dance

5/26/03
30 minutes belly dance

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jun-04-03, 17:50
40 minutes crappy stationary bike and a measally 354 calories burned.......... :(

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jun-05-03, 17:57
60 minutes bike

Seto Kaiba
Sun, Jun-08-03, 05:22
06/06/03

10 minutes bike (warm up)
LBWO

06/07/03

40 minutes bike

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jun-19-03, 08:32
pilates

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Jul-02-03, 13:29
45 minutes Kenpo
I'm sore...............

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-17-03, 16:14
Yesterday (7/16/03)
15 minute eliptical machine
1 hour swimming laps

Today (7/17/03)
45 minutes water aerobics
whimpy weights (Not enough to really count)
10 minutes treadmil
50 push ups

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-18-03, 05:01
More from 7/17/03

45 minutes fast dancing

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-21-03, 07:40
15 minutes Precore machine
UBWO
Ab workout

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-21-03, 16:44
More:
-Squats 3 sets of 20 reps, 120 seconds rest between sets.
-Stiff-leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 reps, 120 seconds rest between sets.
-Rest 5 minutes
-Dumbbell lunges 4 sets of 12 reps, 90 seconds rest between sets

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Jul-21-03, 19:12
Some yoga to stretch out my muscles.

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-22-03, 08:03
15 minutes Precore machine
17 minutes running ~ 4.5 - 5 mph
30 minutes yoga
15 minutes pilates

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-22-03, 16:44
15 more minutes of yoga

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Jul-24-03, 10:29
Oops, forgot to post this yesterday:
07/23/03
cardio 15 minutes (running)
LBWO

07/24/03
15 minutes cardio (Precore/ tredmill)

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Jul-25-03, 18:31
07/25/03:
UBWO
3 set - 12 reps - Squats

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-29-03, 10:36
07/28/03:
7 minute run (Warm up)
LBWO
10 minutes yoga

07/29/03:
Slept in so I didn't make it to the gym.
15 minutes yoga
1 mile run

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Jul-29-03, 13:27
WOO HOO!!!! I got my iPod today :D That'll make the elliptical and running better!

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Aug-04-03, 07:59
Ok, I've been so sick :(

30 minutes elliptical machine.

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-05-03, 07:30
08/05/03
UBWO
15 minutes treadmill

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-05-03, 08:08
WOO HOO!!!! I got my iPod today :D That'll make the elliptical and running better!

Does it help?

MstyDragon
Tue, Aug-05-03, 08:09
Seto,

you have really been working out a ton! How do you like the gym now? Have they got the tanning thing straitened out?

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-05-03, 08:35
It's ok. (As long as I go early....the pregnant women in half shirts and short bike shorts are NASTY!!!! ) Most of the people there don't know what they doing and are going to hurt themselves, but that's not my problem. LOL

Tanning thing is straightened out, and of course, the months almost over. I've pretty much lost my tan, so I've come to the concultion that tanning's not for me LOL

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-05-03, 09:23
Does it help?

BOY DOES IT!!!!!! It just doesn't seem as long and drawn out measuring it in songs as it does in minutes LOL

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Aug-05-03, 10:24
45 minutes belly dance

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Aug-06-03, 07:43
08/06/03
7.5 minutes - elliptical machine
25 minutes - treadmill (Hit my 10 at 7.78 mph (Fastest it would go) 3 times!!!!!!)

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Aug-07-03, 08:44
8/07/03
swimming/water aerobics - 30 minutes
whirlpool and sauna :D

MstyDragon
Thu, Aug-07-03, 17:44
Wow! You are working out a ton!!!

Seto Kaiba
Fri, Aug-08-03, 17:05
None for today though. :( I'm so tired

Seto Kaiba