PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ristucciap
Thu, Jul-04-02, 19:05
Hi

My name is Phill and I am a believer!

I used to play tournament tennis all my life and was a huge carbohydrate eater.

I used to output huge amounts of energy every day on and off the court.

Even with this much exercise my blood pressure and weight was always slightly high.

When I stopped playing tennis my weight jumped right up and so I ate less to the point of starvation, eating sometimes nothing all day, yet still my weight and blood pressure went through the roof.

I took a chance on the Low Carb Way Of Life and a miracle occurred.

My weight dropped dramatically as well as my blood pressure. It’s truly a miracle and my weight is stable and blood pressure normal.

Rosebud
Thu, Jul-04-02, 19:42
Hi Phill, welcome to yet another Aussie! (We're slowly taking over here, but ssh, don't tell anyone! :D )

You've done so well, mate, good on you! :clap:

Phill, how about going to Success Stories and posting your story there? I'm sure you'll be a great inspiration to many others.

And have a peek at the Aussie forum too, you may find the odd bit of useful info there.

Cheers, mate.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

ristucciap
Thu, Jul-04-02, 21:58
Hi, and thanks for the message!

Is it just me or a Pork Krackles made by Gold Medal Snacks harder to attain than the Holy Grail in Sydney Australia?

Its alleged that most Coles and Woolworth’s sell them but I can tell you that in Sydney stock is very limited and patchy and Gold Medal themselves are reluctant to sell to customers direct.

We need dedicated Low Carb stores in Australia!