PDA

View Full Version : YEAH! 7 days on intro, 10lb gone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nicolejoy
Wed, Jun-26-02, 08:53
Hey Guys,

I am so happy to see the weight coming off. I wasn't going to weigh my self this morning, thinking I probably didn't lose anymore yet. My goal was to be at 218 by Friday. Its Thursday and I am 216. Last Friday I was 226.
I am so happy. I have a long way to go and I'm positive I am not going to keep this rapid weight loss going, but as long as I see a few pounds a week from here on in I will be happy.

Question to Atkin dieters: I have had some Whipped cream for a Sugar fix. There supposively No carbs or less then 1.

Has any one eaten this when on the diet? Do you know if it is an "OK" food to consume during intro?

Nicole :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

danume
Fri, Jun-28-02, 14:14
Nicole I say bravo to you...keep that positive attitude and you can be there before you know it.

I also found much support from those around me as I lost each week, and must say that is what kept me going.

I lived off of the real whipped cream with my sugar free jello while needing a fix :daze:

Hang in there....Marcie :p