PDA

View Full Version : Hello...Newbie here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bwom
Sat, Jun-22-02, 12:57
Hi!

I came across the web site while on my first couple of days while on the induction phrase of Adkins. I was glad that I found the Site.

I started at the beginning of June along with my mom. We both are keeping each other encouraged and I see that you guys keep each other encouraged as well.

I have noticed a difference in my energy level, my cravings (there have been none) now that has been a change for me!!!!!!

I hope to keep things posted and to keep checking in for great information on changes in my body, mind and spirit!

Thanks
BWOM :daizy:

lilwannabe
Sun, Jun-23-02, 10:28
Welcome. :wave: :wave:

This is a great board to come to for support and answers to any questions you may have. Hope to see you around here lots. Gotta run for now. Hubby is pushing me out the door. Time to do my hike...ughh!!!...lol

lesleyc
Sun, Jun-23-02, 15:27
hi Bwom.

Great to have you here. Like Lil" says...this is a great site and we are all in this together.

If you start up a journal you'll meet heaps of people when they come to visit :)

have a good nosey around, you'll find loads of good info here too

Lesley :wave: