PDA

View Full Version : Coming from LC neighborhood

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CaCO3Girl!
Mon, Jul-16-18, 20:12
I’m hoping to find a low carb home. I found one low carb site when I first started, it closed. Most people seemed to be migrating to low carb neighborhood, I thought that would be a good place, nope, not for me.

I started on 3/27/18, it’s now 7/16/18, I’m down 74 pounds! This has been a real life changer. I feel great, im looking good, and I’m finally starting to date again. Life is good!

mer3515
Mon, Jul-16-18, 23:19
Nice work. Keep it up

SilverEm
Tue, Jul-17-18, 05:19
Welcome! Congratulations to you. :)

Ms Arielle
Wed, Jul-18-18, 06:05
Hopefully you will find your niche here... generally a low key supportive group.

Your sucess is amazing-- I marvel at that level of weight loss..... and hope to acheive that level too.... you are an inspiration!

Set up a journal and stay a while. And if you're interested, My 5 pound challenge is an easy going support to loose 5 pounds at a time at your own pace. Or join another challenge that interests you.

Welcome.

CaCO3Girl!
Thu, Jul-19-18, 10:35
Hopefully you will find your niche here... generally a low key supportive group.

Your sucess is amazing-- I marvel at that level of weight loss..... and hope to acheive that level too.... you are an inspiration!

Set up a journal and stay a while. And if you're interested, My 5 pound challenge is an easy going support to loose 5 pounds at a time at your own pace. Or join another challenge that interests you.

Welcome.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I never knew losing weight would be this easy! Don't eat certain things and POOF! It's magical is what it is!

whynot18
Thu, Jul-19-18, 12:36
Welcome aboard! I joined this group a month or so ago, and I'm glad I did. The people here are knowledgeable and kind. I think you should like it here. Congratulations on your amazing success.

Momma Bear
Fri, Jul-20-18, 11:08
Welcome. :wave: Glad you found your way here. There are a number of LC and other weight loss sites and they each have value in their own way. It does take time to develop relationships with members so post often. Congratulations on your success! You have obviously found the right plan. KUTGW! :)

ferrygirl
Sat, Jul-21-18, 06:50
Welcome! Glad you are here!