PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

antiquated
Sat, Jun-09-18, 22:16
Hello all. I didn't know if I would be accepted around here, since I still eat some carbs, but here goes. I've lost 25 pounds in about 4 months by cutting out most carbs and being mindful about everything that goes in my mouth. I feel great! Will I reach my goal? I honestly don't know. Do I know how to control my eating now? YES. It's a great feeling!

Ambulo
Sun, Jun-10-18, 01:00
Welcome antiquated, well of course you are welcome. Not everyone here is doing keto or Atkins induction. But we all eat far fewer carbs than the Standard American, or in my case Standard British diet. I aim to avoid all grains, sugars and potatoes but don't restrict veggies and do have low carb fruit.

Well done so far. Being in control of food is so important. Good luck.

SilverEm
Sun, Jun-10-18, 06:00
Hi, Antiquated. :) Welcome! And, congratulations! Yes, you are very welcome here. There is quite a range of food plans here. I wish you continued happy success. :)

Little Me
Sun, Jun-10-18, 10:23
Hi Antiquated. You are very welcome...hop in! Lots of nice peeps here.

I also don't eat grains, sugar, or starchy vegetables. I do like an occasional corn chip with guacamole. On special occasions.