PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself again...figure this is the best way to start over!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

spatzei
Tue, Jun-18-02, 07:36
Hi everyone!

Some of you may remember me others may not know me at all. I have had some big life changes the past few months...moved to MI from WI, switched careers, ended bad relationship, etc, etc....Well, I am moving yet once again...this time back to WI. I am managing the restaurant/bar that I used to work at a few years ago with the understanding that I will own it in 5 years!! So, time for new beginnings and positive attitudes!!

I have not yet weighed myself, I well the last time I did this, but I need to "reteach" myself. I had lost a total of 20 lbs. but I believe I have gained all, if not more back! I will be driving back to MI (8hour drive) tomorrow to pick up the rest of my things, and come back to WI on Thursday; staying at my parents house until my place is ready at the end of July. Figured I would start full force on Friday of this week. That will also give me sometime to reread the Atkins book, ok skim through it.

I have managed to get hooked back onto Coke, bread, potatoes, etc....and feeling tired and unmotivated since. BUT, have new outlook and new things to look forward to in my life and want to feel good about myself again!!

So, I look forward to the support and suggestions everyone has to offer here!!

Deb :daizy:

agonycat
Tue, Jun-18-02, 07:42
Welcome back Deb. So very glad you have returned :)

:cheer:

VictoriaT
Tue, Jun-18-02, 11:57
Hi Deb and Welcome...
So maybe you can have low-carb dining at your restarant when you take over :D :thup:

I just started less than a week ago. Today is the first day I am feeling really GOOD!

Hope your move goes smoothly!

Sincerely
Vicki :wave: :wave:

wangeci
Tue, Jun-18-02, 14:28
Welcome back and good to see you again.....wow a lot of changes are taking place in your life and they all sound very positive....

Cindy