PDA

View Full Version : family reunion over

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rtjdk2
Mon, Jun-17-02, 09:05
Well our family reunion is over now... Had a great time this weekend... Family come in from alabama and okinawa and wisconsin..and around here of course.. I dont think i did to bad with my eating this past weekend.. The only thing was i didnt eat frequent enough like im use to.. missed lunch saturday and had a big dinner sat night.. and had breakfast sunday and nibbled on some left over ham durning the day till the pig was done... so now back to my normal schedule... did put on a couple of lbs this weekend but i feel very strongly it a pile of water weight... been swollen from all that pork.. and due to the fact that Tom is around the corner.. so no worries... Ill get back to my schedule this week of my 3 meals a day and snacks..... But over all it was a wonderful weekend.. I will have to get pictures developed and put on my website soooon....

Tammy

Akiwican
Mon, Jun-17-02, 12:07
Glad to hear you had a nice family reunion Tammy.

Sooooooooo.... what did they all say about your weight loss? Comments? Compliments? How did you?

:wave: Akiwican

rtjdk2
Mon, Jun-17-02, 14:10
Yes they made comments about me loosing weight... said i looked great and to keep up the good work... had one aunt say aww come on its a special day you can have something else to eat.. i said no thanks im fine.. then she told me how she admired me sticking to my eating plan even when we were surrounded by all sorts of good foods... no negative comments were made.... and everyone loved my peanutbutter pie i made... :D they want the recipee for it.... told them i got it off of this fourm... it was a big hit.. and i got to have a dessert...only a couple of them knew it was only 5.3 carbs a serving :p my one aunt watch me make it the whole time and say yum looks good to me so i told her i would send her the recipee.. and boy i was tickled pink to sport my new bathing suit and swim... i even learned how to do a back flip off the diving board ..... :spin:

TAMMY

Akiwican
Mon, Jun-17-02, 15:40
Wow thats fantastic Tammy! :D I am so pleased for you that they were so complimentary and supportive of your WOL.

No one has noticed my weight loss yet... but one day I will be happy to say "So and so asked me if I had lost weight?" I cant wait!

:wave: Akiwican