PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Robinette
Sun, Jan-22-17, 17:40
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I started "The new Atkins diet" on Jan.2nd of this year. So far I doing pretty good. Down 9 lbs since stating! Came across this site while searching for recipes. Looking forward to being a part of this group :wave:

JEY100
Mon, Jan-23-17, 05:05
Welcome Robin :wave:
Had to Google Supply...ah, been through on 17. ;) I'm in the RDU area. You are off to a great start considering you don't have much weight to lose. You have found a great forum for information and support, look around the other forum topics if you need help. All the best,

bkloots
Thu, Feb-02-17, 06:02
Hi, Robinette. I visited Supply NC when it was "the end of the earth." That must have been back in the 70s. Bet it's a hopping place now! Hope it still retains some of its natural beauty.

Hope you're enjoying your get-acquainted tour on this site.

Best wishes.

My3threat
Thu, Feb-02-17, 21:37
Hi Robinette,
Welcome! I started Jan 2 and have also lost 9ish lbs. I feel good and am excited to keep this up. Best of luck to you!