PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cece3474
Mon, Jan-02-17, 12:37
:wave:
Hello all. My name is Carly and I am new to low-carbing. I stumbled across your site, looking for any and all information to help make this lifestyle change a success. Looking forward to meeting new friends and sharing my accomplishment with you all.

JEY100
Mon, Jan-02-17, 13:04
Welcome Carly :wave:
You have stumbled upon a great forum with 15 years of LC information. Take time to read a few different sub-forums to find which one might offer you the best support. There are buddy groups or challenges where you weigh in daily, success and milestone stories to inspire, or you can start a journal.
All the best on your Atkins road to good health,

Cece3474
Mon, Jan-02-17, 13:16
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to searching thru the forums and making new friends of whom I can offer my support to as well :)

StPeteTim
Wed, Jan-04-17, 22:37
Best wishes to you. any help you need let us know. we all were newbies at one point