PDA

View Full Version : My clothes are actually starting to fit me!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Belle
Fri, Jun-14-02, 07:09
:) Hi everyone! I just wanted to say good morning and to check how everyone is this fine morning. I had my workout and I feel great. It is getting easier, I am raising my level of restistance, I still don't feel too hot in my workout shorts, still shows my tummy, but that is slowly going down. :thup:

I have a business casual meeting to attend Saturday morning :o, so last night I was trying on possible clothes. I have this skirt that came with a jacket set, anyhoo, I wore it probably 2 years ago and it was so tight, I have been afraid to try it on. Well, I did last night and it fit perfectly. I was so happy. A dress I bought 2 months ago, doesn't fit me anymore, and I haven't even got to wear the dress yet, darn. Oh well, I have to go out today and get me a pair of slacks that actually fit for Saturday. Wow, I don't think I have ever shopped for clothes smaller since I have been chubby. Makes me feel good about myself, better than I have in a long time. :wave:

So, everyone have a good day, I have to take a friend to pay a ticket, I hate going to the police station, it always makes me nervous.
Sincerely, Belle :roll:

Soinwi
Fri, Jun-14-02, 07:49
Belle

Congrats on the your sucess. It's a great feeling when you can get into clothes that you haven't been in for awhile!!

Keep upi the good work and you will see even greater results!! :D :D :D

Congrats
Sonja :D

gracie-poo
Fri, Jun-14-02, 11:31
Congrats Belle, that's great! :D

Hey, I don't know if there's any resale clothing store where you live, but in a few weeks, when the majority of your wardrobe doesn't fit, I found it tons of fun to bring in my clothes to a resale store and trade them in. Then I got all new clothes, in a smaller size :) Without spending tons of money!

Or, for some of your nicer stuff, get them tailored. It's actually not that expensive, and worth it for those items that you like a lot.

It's a great feeling to get rid of your "fat" clothes. Personally, I refuse to keep that stuff around, cause when I get to mainenance (soon) I don't want to get compacent and let myself get back into them.....

TeriDoodle
Fri, Jun-14-02, 11:42
Yep, I'm making a trip to the local women's shelter this weekend when I RID MY CLOSETS OF THOSE Size 16's!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

See ya 16!!! :wave: