PDA

View Full Version : My God Do I feel GREAT!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gc1
Thu, Jun-13-02, 16:04
I havent cheated (knowingly) except for that kraft mayonasse that i know longer eat (wife makes it homeade for me now)
Still in Ketosis because I check every day :)

Anyway.....

Lemme just explain my situation to you people...
Your Mileage May Vary

Anyway prior to my new lifestyle I took st johns wort to help me with my crankiness and I am convinced now my whole mood swing problem was the fluctuations in my sugar.

My energy level is so high .... I have been on so many diets in my life and have felt energy bursts but NEVER to this level.

This is gonna be an incredible WOL

to those thinking about it all I say is read the book DANDR and go for it......
The great energy boost you get is well worth it and the weight loss will just be the "whipped cream" on the sugar free jello :)

Jeff

Pat S.
Thu, Jun-13-02, 17:42
Hi Jeff,
I agree I have just completed induction "Ain't Life Grand"
:wave: :Party:

Vickolien
Fri, Jun-14-02, 06:28
I didn't loose that much yet, but my energy is really going through the roof!! Wonderful, I LOVE it! And I will continue with it.....

Bye,
Vickolien

Natrushka
Fri, Jun-14-02, 06:37
.. rocks. :)

The energy is great.
Not being subject to cravings is great.
Sleeping through the night is great.
Skin that glows is great.
No PMS is great.
No backahces or headaches is great.
Being in control of my weight is great.

The list goes on... Knowing that all of this will also go on is great. Isn't life great?

Nat

canuckchic
Fri, Jun-14-02, 06:52
to feel that great !I'm glad I read this thread. The inspiration value is a 10 for me today. Thanks all .Have a great day !!

:wave: Marie

mal
Fri, Jun-14-02, 11:08
i know what you mean, ive just finished induction and i feel..................GREAT lol :wave:

TeriDoodle
Fri, Jun-14-02, 11:47
Ditto to what Nat said..........

Life is GREAT now!!! And getting better every day!!!! :D

sydneyalex
Fri, Jun-14-02, 12:15
Whats the deal with the Kraft Mayo? I havent heard about that...

And where do I find out about the homemade mayo.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Natrushka
Fri, Jun-14-02, 12:23
Originally posted by sydneyalex
Whats the deal with the Kraft Mayo? I havent heard about that...

Everything you ever wanted to know about mayo:

The Official Mayonnaise Thread (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31174&highlight=mayonnaise+thread)

Nat :)

mal
Fri, Jun-14-02, 12:28
natrushka hi can you tell me how you got your picture on ? i know how 2 do it and i ahve a pic i took with my dogotal camera, but it is too big. i have tried to find an image shrinker and shrunk the image on their web site but cant manage to save it to my computer in the smaler size how did you do it? thanks, mal

sydneyalex
Fri, Jun-14-02, 12:33
Nat,

Thanks for the info....very informative.

Rhonda

Natrushka
Fri, Jun-14-02, 12:35
Mal, I used photoshop to cut it down to size (to resize it). If you do not have this option with your software try posting this question in the Technical Questions forum, along with your picture as an attachment. One of the administrators should be able to help you by resizing it :)

Rhonda, you're welcome :)

Nat

mal
Fri, Jun-14-02, 13:28
thanks nat