PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Faisal00
Sun, Jul-10-16, 08:20
Hi for everyone ,,

My name is Faisal , from KSA

I would like to interest and enjoy with our forum

I will make new thread for my life of diet

and thank you

Ccat69
Sun, Jul-10-16, 11:13
Hi, Faisal, welcome! I am pretty new here too,but am finding it a very friendly and helpful place. KSA is Saudia Arabia?

MickiSue
Sun, Jul-10-16, 11:41
Welcome, Faisal. You'll find a lot of excellent support and information here. Is it possible that your kilo to pounds converter is making mistakes? 129.6 lbs is less than 59 kilos, very light for a man of your height.

Try using google and just type your starting weight in kilos, then to lbs. Do the same for your current weight, and your desired weight.

So, for me, doing it backwards, I'd type 145 lbs to kg for my desired weight, and find 65.77.

Faisal00
Wed, Jul-13-16, 05:29
Hi, Faisal, welcome! I am pretty new here too,but am finding it a very friendly and helpful place. KSA is Saudia Arabia?

Ccat69 ,, you are welcome

yes, you are right it's Saudi Arabia , your finding it's so nice and you'll done

I see about very friendly and helpful you can find them anyway of the world :)

I hope you to get your wishes

Greetings,,

Faisal00
Wed, Jul-13-16, 05:42
Welcome, Faisal. You'll find a lot of excellent support and information here. Is it possible that your kilo to pounds converter is making mistakes? 129.6 lbs is less than 59 kilos, very light for a man of your height.

Try using google and just type your starting weight in kilos, then to lbs. Do the same for your current weight, and your desired weight.

So, for me, doing it backwards, I'd type 145 lbs to kg for my desired weight, and find 65.77.

MickiSue ,, you're welcome , and thank's for your information and supporting about weight desired weight.

I will see your notes as early. :thup:

Greetings,,