PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KetoGirl82
Thu, Jun-30-16, 11:18
My name is Andrea and I live in PA with my hubby and our 2 boys. Im a Reading teacher and I work with Autistic children and adults as well. I enjoy gardening, cooking, and shooting. I am following a ketogenic diet and so far have lost 17 pounds in about 3 weeks.

erinleigh
Thu, Jun-30-16, 13:24
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

bkloots
Sat, Jul-02-16, 08:02
Welcome, KetoGirl. Your phenomenal success right away suggests that you're doing something right. Best wishes with that!

However, your profile doesn't indicate any reading you've done. So I hope you'll take advantage of the many informative links on this site to boost your confidence in whatever plan you're following.

Great place to hang out.

Adrianjade
Thu, Jul-07-16, 16:33
welcome !!

Grav
Fri, Jul-08-16, 01:04
Welcome to the forum, Andrea.

I have a brother in PA who I will be visiting later in the year. He's in the Pottsville area, which from memory is a little further inland from Reading?

You're off to an excellent start by the look of things. Good luck to you in getting to where you want to be.