PDA

View Full Version : Show me your pantry please

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Csan
Fri, Jun-24-16, 08:27
Hi- I'm new here.

3 weeks on low carb, new Atkins style, and less than 20 net carbs. Looking at the current state of my pantry only 1% is stuff I could actually eat now.

I can't just get rid of it all since other family members eat those items...

Please show me a pic of your pantry - I'd like to see what I am moving towards.

Thank you
C

GreekRibs
Fri, Jun-24-16, 08:50
So cute show me your pantry. I can't do pics at the best of times, but I'm at work so I definitely can't do pics.

At first I though the title of your thread was show me your pantys ha ha ha. I thought oh goody, we're having some fun.

The best advice for what to put in your pantry is right in your Atkins book! Have fun :) :)

Meme#1
Fri, Jun-24-16, 09:16
There is nothing much in the pantry that I eat, except for pork rinds, nuts, can of green beans if I'm out of fresh (never) and seaweed snacks.
Everything is in the refrigerator. I eat fresh meat and vegetables, cheese, eggs, bacon, sausage-0g/carbs etc....

Jesse LC
Fri, Jun-24-16, 10:12
There is hardly anything in the pantry except for some nuts, spices, and olive oil. The refrigerator is where the real food is at.

cotonpal
Fri, Jun-24-16, 10:48
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b550/jrisman1/IMG_0056_zpsioagurbj.jpg (http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/jrisman1/media/IMG_0056_zpsioagurbj.jpg.html)

Top shelf: mostly empty glass jars plus some bulk supplements
Nest shelf: mostly coffee and tea with some virgin palm oil
Next shelf: olive oil, dried shiitake mushrooms, canned wild Alaskan salmon, flax seed, coconut oil
Next shelf:mostly dried herbs and spices and a little homemade salad dressing

Meat and veggies are in the refrigerator or freezer or growing on the porch

Jean