PDA

View Full Version : NewMember

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CT wizard
Wed, Jun-22-16, 11:25
Hi, I'm really new to posting so be gentle😃

bkloots
Wed, Jun-22-16, 12:28
So far so good. :thup: Yes, posting on an internet forum can feel pretty scary. You never know who else is going to show up. But presumably, you've read around on this forum and know that we feel pretty safe here. Good moderators, helpful people.

Whatever low-carb thing you're doing, here's a good place for information. You might consider starting a journal--your own private place for keeping a record of what and how you're doing, how you feel, and just general conversation.

Best wishes.

MickiSue
Wed, Jun-22-16, 12:37
One of my favorite philosophers, Jim Rohn, used to say "There are really only about a dozen rotten people in the world. But they get around."

I kind of figure that's true, anywhere. Here, there a mostly really kind people.

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful, delicious world of low carbing.

bkloots
Wed, Jun-22-16, 12:39
Wizard, I notice that you have posted two intro threads. Be sure to check both of them for your "welcome" messages. :)

Adrianjade
Wed, Jun-22-16, 14:40
:wave: am new too :)

MickiSue
Wed, Jun-22-16, 14:58
Hi, Adrian. If you start your own intro thread, people will respond to you.