PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, and this time for good (I hope)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

shewolf38
Wed, Jun-15-16, 03:02
Hello again. I ate low carb about 10 years ago and lost a bunch of weight, I was happier than I have ever been. Some things happened and I used food for comfort. I gained all my weight back and then some. Now that my kids are grown and my husband and I have to do everything around the house and yard, and of course I'm older, I am having problems with energy levels, flexibility and of course fitting into areas. LOL I have my hubs 100% support for this way of life which makes it super easy so far. (three days). I know what I can do and what I will feel like so this time it's for good!

duke.k
Wed, Jun-15-16, 03:26
Me too.
I just came to know about low carb last year and I've lost 20 pounds in 2015.
I gained my weight back 10 pounds and now I wanted to truly improve my health.
Wishin you a great journey in low carb again.

Duke

Just Jo
Wed, Jun-15-16, 05:11
:wave: Hello and Welcome Back, Shewolf!

I'd say probably all of us here have had to restart on our journeys more than once. As long as we never give up, we will eventually be successful.

Wishing you much success on your journey to better HEALTH! :agree:

shewolf38
Thu, Jun-16-16, 03:38
Thank you!!!