PDA

View Full Version : Hey There!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Seasaid
Fri, Mar-11-16, 12:49
Hi everyone, I've been using the low carb diet on and off since my early 20s (I'm 35 now) just to stay in the weight range I'm comfortable in. But this time I drifted a bit far and felt the need to go through induction. Boy, was it hard and I am losing weight and inches at a fairly slow pace. But even though that's discouraging, I know it's the healthiest way for me. I am almost certain it's a combination of my age and jogging a few times a week. I should be in OWL but I basically just eat the least amount of carbs I can manage. Don't get me wrong, it's not super low, but I'm just not adding in the foods that are listed for OWL. I plan to just copy this as my first journal entry. I'll be talking about my slow sloooow jogging, IBS, celiac disease and just the normal ups and downs of low carbin it. :wave:

JEY100
Sat, Mar-12-16, 04:40
Welcome seasaid, many options and lots of information on LC tips here to help you. Look around, all the best,

bkloots
Sat, Mar-12-16, 08:36
Welcome to an excellent conversation. You have several reasons besides weight to find low-carb eating helpful and healthful. Be sure and note specific forums dealing various issues. See the Sticky posts at the top of the forum.

Best wishes.