PDA

View Full Version : A wake up call

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jerzee
Tue, Jun-11-02, 10:15
I am not sure how or why it happened but last night I went out to a restaurant and ordered a BLT with hash brown potatoes. I ate the whole thing and than moved on to some drake's yodels. I kept asking myself why are you doing this? You have been doing so well! I felt bad and realized it was back to the drawing board for me. I was trying not to let the guilt get to me, after all I am only human right? Born to make mistakes. Than I thought, what the heck, as long as I am off the wagon I may as well go for it and pig out some more. Than I woke up and realized it was all just a dream. :D Yes!!! So I headed to the kitchen and broke out the bacon and eggs for breakfast.

agonycat
Tue, Jun-11-02, 10:17
*laugh*

Boy oh boy I was about to smack you! :lol:

Good for you that it was only a dream and you didn't actually cheat ;) I am VERY proud of you!

:bhug:

Jerzee
Tue, Jun-11-02, 10:21
Hi agonycat! :wave: I would have slapped me too! lol!!!

The strangest part is that I stepped on the scale this morning and I had gained 1.5lbs. Wierd.

Carianne
Mon, Jun-24-02, 23:12
That's story is so creepy, WOW! :eek:

Did you hear about that study that figured that if you THINK about excercising you will burn more calories than if you don't?

I wouldn't dream about food anymore if I was you Jerzee! Now because you mentioned it and I saw it, it'll probably happen to me tonight. I'm an active dreamer, and many times about stuff I was thinking about right before bed. It's 11:20 now and I'm just about over due. :p

Carianne