PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

erinlynnak
Wed, Jan-27-16, 15:57
Hi! My name is Erin! I'm 23 (almost 24!) years old. I have a 7 month old son named Kibah, a chocolate lab named Chino, and a great husband! I need to lose about 100 pounds to be comfortable. I currently weight 325, I'd like to weigh 230! I'm doing the Atkins diet! Looking for lots of support and encouragement! I did the HCG diet 7 years ago and lost 100+, but a college degree, getting married, desk job, and baby have caused me to gain it all back! So here I am! Look forward to talking with you all! :) :wave: :wave:

JEY100
Thu, Jan-28-16, 07:07
Welcome Erin,
You have found a great forum for information and support. Start with the Newbie Advice and Atkins forums, maybe start a journal, or join a buddy group or the TDC. All the best,

leemack
Fri, Jan-29-16, 08:26
Hi Erin, welcome! :) This is a great place to hang out, get support, advice and access resources such as recipes.