PDA

View Full Version : Back At Again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tonylyn
Mon, Jan-04-16, 16:49
I have been low carbing for about 6 years but the last 2 years I got off the wagon. Both my parents got sick and passed away, as their main caregiver I just ate anything that was convenient and of course loaded with carbage. Now I am 22 pounds over weight and looking to lose it again. I was a member of this site for many years but couldn't log on with my old info. (forgot it) and now have new email address. Look forward to all the support and tips that you all have to offer. Thanks

nurse19464
Mon, Jan-04-16, 17:31
Same here, I'm back after over a year trying to count calories and as usual ending back to this site seems it's the only thing that works for me then I also did the Low-no carbs can help a lot of health problems. I'm on ketogenic diet= 2o carbs or less it was [pretty easy this time to get into ketosis but seems it harder to stay there esp sense I'm older now. :agree:

Tonylyn
Mon, Jan-04-16, 18:28
I am hoping it is easy for me to get into ketosis, also worried about my age, 60 this month and I have heard the older you get the harder it is to lose.