PDA

View Full Version : Petites with over 150 to lose? Come on in!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lissdawn
Sun, Jun-09-02, 17:57
I am 5'2" with a final goal right now of getting down to 130-150..I know that is still heavy for my frame size..but you must understand..this girl can remember being 180-220 in junior high and high school..Once I get down to 199, THEN i'll worry about the "small" numbers! ;)

Looking for others with the same sizes (approximately) as me..to encourage each other, share experiences, bitch about crap..you know, all the fun stuff!!!

I am so psyched right now about the whole thing..i've been in induction for 4.5 days now, and down 5 lbs...after a few days of detoxing, in which I really felt like I had been hit by a truck (fatigue, extremely bad muscle cramps, headache, dizziness, weakness, etc), I braved it out, got my vitamin supplements down pat..and now, within 4.5 days..down 5 lbs, feeling INSANELY better than I have in A LONG TIME! And motivated to keep going..the numbers I have to lose are a bit daunting..but the physical and emotional effects of the short term have so far been my rock..love to hear from others! I especially love success stories, and experiences of others! Share share share! It is so very encouraging! :D