PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Europe

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Caveman94
Sat, Sep-19-15, 12:47
Hello ForumLowcarber.I am joining this forum now.

I am no newbie myself,I am a PaleoDieter(Don't know how you people think of us here) and have been for a long time.

First of a bit of myself.I am from Europe,I have no idea if you have many of us here,seems like a mostly American forum.

Anyway I just made 21 years old this May,so Im a young person.I stand at 6 feet 0 inches by your scale and am 203 pounds.I have been a bodybuilder,martial artist and powerlifter.I like many sports.I also have a big admiration for American Football,it seems like a very action packed sport but here it is very undeveloped/unpopular and I have nowhere to play it.

I have eaten natural food since very young,I live in a mountainous area,my town is 4300 feet above sea level,and we have good nature and fresh air.My grandfather(In one of the photos below) is a very experienced hunter,gatherer and fisherman and he has passed some of it down to me.

bkloots
Sat, Sep-19-15, 13:18
Welcome to the forum. You'll find many participants from Europe and worldwide here. Make yourself at home.

Like the looks of Grandfather, too! More my age bracket.

Best wishes.

ojoj
Sat, Sep-19-15, 13:29
There are quite a few of us from Europe - mainly the UK. Welcome to the forum

Jo xxx

Caveman94
Sat, Sep-19-15, 15:08
There are quite a few of us from Europe - mainly the UK. Welcome to the forum

Jo xxx

UK is far away from me.I am Eastern European.

MickiSue
Sat, Sep-19-15, 18:22
Welcome. You are lucky that American football is undeveloped in your part of the world. Many, many players, whether they only played as kids, or became professional players, suffer from the aftereffects of repetitive concussions.

Your goal is being healthy, not having mush for brains!

Caveman94
Sat, Sep-19-15, 23:24
Welcome. You are lucky that American football is undeveloped in your part of the world. Many, many players, whether they only played as kids, or became professional players, suffer from the aftereffects of repetitive concussions.

Your goal is being healthy, not having mush for brains!

Actually I like physical confrontation a lot,to go against another man and find out which the better one is.

Coaches always tell me my face is just created to take hits,with those jaws and browridges and cheekbone.I have never had bones broken despite taking very bad falls and hits as young.I don't feel much from hits.

Neanderpam
Sun, Sep-20-15, 03:32
Yes, wonderful to be young.. too bad it doesn't last, eh? LOL I daresay that staying low carb/ketogenic will keep you nice and healthy as you make your journey towards your Grandfather's age.

Welcome to the forum.

Caveman94
Sun, Sep-20-15, 04:46
So are there much Paleo dieters here?

Where the experts at?I need some suggestions on how to get to 230 and at least decently clean mass,no porkman.

I am drinking some protein shakes that might have some carbs in

Caveman94
Thu, Sep-24-15, 07:51
Can some mod remove the pics,I can't seem to edit my own thread.

doreen T
Thu, Sep-24-15, 08:09
Can some mod remove the pics,I can't seem to edit my own thread.
Please submit a request with the report tool http://forum.lowcarber.org/images/buttons/report.gif located above the post in question.

Thank you.