PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Miller83
Sun, Jul-19-15, 14:36
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am on day 11 of induction on Atkins and just wanting to get support. I don't have a lot to lose but I am very determined to get to my goal weight! Glad to be here!

Just Jo
Sun, Jul-19-15, 16:08
:wave: Hello M38 and welcome to the best LC WOE site on the planet!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will have an answer or point you in the right direction!

Wishing you much success on your journey to a healthier YOU! :cheer:

Miller83
Sun, Jul-19-15, 16:16
:wave: Hello M38 and welcome to the best LC WOE site on the planet!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will have an answer or point you in the right direction!

Wishing you much success on your journey to a healthier YOU! :cheer:

Thanks so much!! :)

JEY100
Sun, Jul-19-15, 16:54
Welcome Miller,
I started with the same Atkins book...perfect for someone in your situation of young, active and already at a healthy weight. As long as you are realistic about the speed of loss, you will reach your goal. :thup:
You have found a great forum for advice, all the best,

Miller83
Sun, Jul-19-15, 17:11
Welcome Miller,
I started with the same Atkins book...perfect for someone in your situation of young, active and already at a healthy weight. As long as you are realistic about the speed of loss, you will reach your goal. :thup:
You have found a great forum for advice, all the best,

Thank you!! I am excited to be here! It will help keep me accountable! :D