PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mamabear
Fri, Jun-07-02, 09:01
Hi, I,m mamabear Have been on every diet that ever was. Been low carbing off and on for 40 years but this IS it I,m on the carbohydrate addicts diet for life now been doing it for 6 weeks. I need help on how to communicate on this site can anyone help me? Thanks mamabear :wave:

Cinderella
Fri, Jun-07-02, 16:11
Hey mamabear..WELCOME!!!
Looks like you are off to a great start. Great job!
As for wanting to communicate...you are already doing it!!!

Feel free to roam everywhere....journals, recipes...everywhere. It's amazing the information you willpick up! Feel free to post anywhere too!! You just may surprize yourself on how well you can help other people becasue alot of us share the same problems, fears..struggles.

Anyroooo...keep on posting!!

hugs..Cin

razzle
Sun, Jun-09-02, 15:25
hi! it's good to have you on board. I feel like I've been "dieting" my whole life, too, but finding a permanent way we can eat is sooooo nice. Food or hunger stop being the focus of our lives and we can simply live, while the fat slowly melts away.

We have a board for CAD/CALP, you could start your own journal, or you can just dive in wherever you'd like.

Welcome!

mal
Sun, Jun-09-02, 16:22
hi im a newbe 2 good luck and stick with it :thup: :wave: :thup: :wave: