PDA

View Full Version : Want some Maryland buddies

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

shyoned
Wed, Jun-05-02, 08:17
I was wondering if there were any people who live close to Pasadena, Glen Burnie area. I am interested in meeting new friends, and having a support/Idea group.

If anyone is interested let me know! :wave:

Emanon68
Wed, Jun-05-02, 08:32
I live in Glen Burnie and would be very interested in joining a buddy group. I have been off and on LowCarb for over 2 years and this time I'm going to stick with it - it will be easier this summer with the kids going to stay with the grandparents.
Please contact me.

:yay:

shyoned
Wed, Jun-05-02, 08:39
This is great!! Here is my email address, send me an email and we can chat! I live in pasadena, but work in glen burnie, so you are just around the corner from me!!

I am so excited

Emanon68
Wed, Jun-05-02, 09:14
I didn't see an email address for you on your last message -
please contact me at my work email:

rdenbow~mdot.state.md.us

From there I will give you my home email.

:rose:

shyoned
Wed, Jun-05-02, 09:29
My email address is DKaiser~wdfa.com

vendala
Thu, Jul-18-02, 09:35
i live in north east, md in cecil county.
not too close to you two, but i'd love a couple good buddies.
i just started low carbbing -- still can't believe i can eat eggs and sausage for breakfast and lose weight.
i hope it's true, i'm willing to give it a go.
vendala

robeekay
Thu, Jul-18-02, 12:25
Hi! I live in Gaithersburg. Have you put together a support group?
My email is robeekay~yahoo.com.

AmberAA1
Fri, Nov-08-02, 20:08
I see no one has posted here since june or July. Are there still people from Maryland here? I work in Crownsville near Annapolis and live in Chase. BF lives in Halethorpe, so I'm always around. Do most of my shopping in Glen Burnie or Annapolis. I hit all sides of town, just about.

Amber

buffay
Mon, Dec-09-02, 08:32
New here...I am a Baltimoron....I live in Baltimore County. I dont know many people that go on this diet and stay on it.(Atkins) Everyone I know just does it for the fast weight loss. But I want a better, healther me.

Buffy

AmberAA1
Mon, Dec-09-02, 19:32
Hi Buffy, Welcome to the forum. This is a very inforamative and helpful site. Here are some helpful parts to help you out. If you have any questions just post them. I'm from BC too. I live in one part (chase) and BF lives in Arbutus.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28939

Meghann23
Fri, Jan-24-03, 16:52
Hello All! I'm in Gaithersburg, Maryland and would love to be part of a support group. I can use all the help I can get! Let me know what's going on. :-)
Meghann

AmberAA1
Fri, Jan-24-03, 18:30
Hello Meghann, I am from Batimore County in Chase , Maryland. I had never received an email back from the other people on the forum, so my guess is their gone. But I will email you back and forth. I have been here since August and was on Atkins till about November and switched to CAD. So now I was doing a bit of both, but I just had surgery so really I'm not doing any plan during my first few weeks of recovery. So what brought you here? I haven't checked your journal yet to see how your doing or your profile. You can pm me or visit my journal anytime. If you have any questions ask away. See you around.