PDA

View Full Version : so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hjsmom
Tue, Jun-04-02, 18:43
I am so excited to lose weight!!!!!!!! I have been doing good, I went on vacation and didn't gain weight , i came home and read success stories, and i am really pumped. My hubby and i are going to florida in late july and i am setting a goal for myself, I believe in setting little goals then i know i can achieve the ultimate goal. God bless you all for listening, you are my rocks!Lori :wave:

Talon
Wed, Jun-05-02, 04:39
I think little goals are a great idea too. My first little goal is 199 - I just can't wait to see that "1" in the front of my weight.

From there, I am not sure what my next goal will be - weight, inches or size.

What are other peoples mini-goals?

TeriDoodle
Wed, Jun-05-02, 05:07
I have been staring at this 168 number for 6 weeks!!! My mini-goal is to see 167!!! :rolleyes:

shyoned
Wed, Jun-05-02, 06:34
I work on six lbs as a mini goal
20lbs for a reward goal
and the large goal of 116lbs as final goal

I think rewarding yourself is a good idea...specially if it is a reward you really want

At 20lbs lost I am going to go have my hair and nails done
at 40 I am going to start tanning
at 60 I am going to start getting my eyebrows waxed instead of plucking
at 80 I am going to go to an amusement park for the day, and be able to ride the rides and not feel like I am going to break them
at 100 I am going to buy a bikini
and at my final goal, I am having surgery to remove a birthmark on my face...no one else seems to notice, but I DO

hjsmom
Wed, Jun-05-02, 07:46
you go girl!I think that is wonderful!!!!!!!!I want to be 200 by christmas, Mh high school reunion is next may and i want to look my best, If we stick together we ALL can do it!God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cinderella
Wed, Jun-05-02, 07:59
Congratulations for such great control Lori. Going on vacation is one of the hard points for alot of people.

It's great to be in control, isn't it!

heres to a great week...Cin

hjsmom
Wed, Jun-05-02, 08:52
I WAS SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT THAT I HADN'T GAINED ON VACATION. I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT GOOD LUCK TO YOU, I AM DOWN 3 SIZES SINCE I STARTED, IT'S REALLY FUN TO FIND SMALLER SIZES AND THE CLOTHES I HAD LAST SUMMER ARE WAY TO BIG, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :daze: