PDA

View Full Version : Last Visit May 2012.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

carolross
Tue, Nov-18-14, 17:16
Hi I'm back again. Still trying to loose weight. Thought I try Keto diet this time. Adny advise is always appreciated.

Thanx
Carol

jmh6251
Thu, Nov-20-14, 22:03
That is the plan that I am on. It works fairly good I have been happy with it anyway. I researched on the net and got a ton of information. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have

Jamackarch
Thu, Nov-20-14, 22:50
:) Welcome!

ParisMama
Fri, Nov-21-14, 07:31
Welcome back!

Here's a little inspiration for you, since you're proving you are the kind of person who KEEPS TRYING :

Maxcy Filer failed the bar exam 47 times, but he took it 48!

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/09/13/news/bar-man-s-pride-persistence-conquer-california-bar-exam-s-most-famous-losing.html

I have "Maxcy 48" on my bathroom mirror and on my journal cover.

NoWhammies
Fri, Nov-21-14, 12:35
I'm on low-carb, high-fat paleo. Thus far, I'm pretty happy with it. I feel better than I have in quite some time. Best of luck to you.

Maori
Fri, Nov-21-14, 12:50
Welcome Back and best wishes on your WOE. Soak up the threads.

jessdamess
Fri, Nov-21-14, 12:59
Welcome Back and best wishes on your WOE. Soak up the threads.

Yes. Poke around and see what you can find. I'm doing keto as well. Reddit keto has an excellent FAQ.

And of course I'm around to answer questions, as well.

As others here have said before, and this is applicable to us keto folk too, "consistency + time=success."

Welcome back. :)

Just Jo
Sat, Nov-22-14, 07:04
:wave: Welcome back, Carol! Many of us are repeaters until we get it right! I've been yo yoing my entire adult life... :( But not this time!!

As you know, since you've been here before, there are many experienced and wise peeps on this site. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will chime in with answers. Everyone here is very encouraging, supportive and helpful!

Wishing you heartfelt :heart: success on your personal LC WOE journey!

:rheart: Jo