PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Maximus9
Wed, Nov-05-14, 17:11
Hi have been on Atkins since September. Have lost 25lb so far still have a long way to go. Would like support please, plus ideas for meals. Thank you

jmh6251
Wed, Nov-05-14, 21:05
Welcome!!! :Party: Maximus9, you have come to the right place. We try to be welcoming and helpful. If you have questions please ask, if we don't have the answer we can find it for you

omablue
Wed, Nov-05-14, 21:52
Hi have been on Atkins since September. Have lost 25lb so far still have a long way to go. Would like support please, plus ideas for meals. Thank you
I started the middle of August. My weight was 197 and I am now at 176. However our similarities probably end there. I am 5'1" and 72 years old. I follow atkins' 1972 induction plan. My loss has slowed quite a bit but is creeping down. Best wishes onward and downwards.
Susan

JEY100
Thu, Nov-06-14, 05:03
:wave: Welcome
You have come to the right place. Check out all the many sub-forums here, from the Newbie basics to one on Tips and Stalls under Health. There is also a Kitchen forum with 15 years of recipes, indexed and hyperlinked at the top of each section. Quick meals and snacks has many simple meal ideas there. All the best,