PDA

View Full Version : hi i am new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mythreeson
Sat, Jun-01-02, 22:33
hi new to this site. i have been on 20-30 grams of carbs per day for six weeks i have lost 24 pounds. starting weight 262 and goal is 135.

Rosebud
Sat, Jun-01-02, 23:38
Hello Mythreeson, welcome to the forum! :wave:

You've done very well, congratulations!

My, I would like to suggest that you actually do some reading about this WOL (way of life). It can only help you to keep going.
There are always questions, some of which won't have come up yet but which will occur.
If you click on "Which Low Carb Plan is Right For Me" at the right of the screen, you may find a plan that suits you perfectly.
I would then strongly suggest that you buy the book of your chosen plan and read it thoroughly.
Statistics show that you are more likely to continue until you reach your goal if you follow a specific plan.

All the best to you matey, I'll look forward to following your progress.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Talon
Sun, Jun-02-02, 06:47
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I see that we are the same height, and have about the same goal weight, so I (along with many others here) can really understand where you are coming from.

I agree with Rosebud, you really should get one of the LC diet books, just so you can familiarize yourself with the basics. If you don't want to buy one, there is always the library.

Good luck and remember to post often!

mythreeson
Sun, Jun-02-02, 10:40
thanks and hope we can talk in the future and help each other get to our goal

Cinderella
Sun, Jun-02-02, 11:08
I think you are doing WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations on all your hard work and weight loss!! :D :D

cin :wave: