PDA

View Full Version : New to the group

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

laslomas
Sat, Sep-27-14, 15:29
Good afternoon all. This is laslomas. I am new to the group, and new to the Atkns Diet, but I know it works, I have seen it with my very eyes, and now, I want to be a successful Atkins dieter. I am 36 years old. Happily married, with one daughter. We are having our first family reunion in January 2015 on a Carnival cruise, and i am some 40lbs over weight. Not only do I want to loose weight, I want to keep it off, and learn how to eat, and what not to eat. This is gong to be my lifestyle. I so need your support, because, my husband likes the way I look. If he did not, then I could depend on him for support, so all I have is my forum brothers and sisters, and you should be enough. I am so happy to be here.

Blessings,
Laslomas ;)

Just Jo
Sun, Sep-28-14, 14:58
:wave: Hello and Welcome to the best LC WOE site on the planet!

Many wonderful and experienced people on this site who are more than willing to help and support us as we journey thru LC WOE. If you have any questions, just ask, someone will have an answer!

So which version of Atkins are you doing? If we know, we'll be able to help you out better!

Wishing you much success on your personal LC WOE journey!

Onward and DOWNWARD!

:rheart: Jo

KDH
Sun, Sep-28-14, 17:53
If you stick to it, you will be amazed at the difference. Not just in your waistline, but your health and outlook in general. Stick to it and dazzle them at the reunion!!