PDA

View Full Version : Committed to a healthy life!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

calliz
Wed, Sep-03-14, 17:06
Hi Everybody.
I'm 28, 5'7 1/2 and all my life I've been on the heavier side but never have I been as big as I am now. Three weeks ago, after weighting myself at the dr's office and realizing I was actually 222lbs I decided I couldnt live this way anymore and something had to change. After doing some research and reading many posts in this forum, I committed myself to this lifestyle and have been eating low carb for 10 days and have lost 9lbs so far! I'm excited and I am so happy to be part of this wonderful community

meintc
Wed, Sep-03-14, 17:24
Hi Calliz,

Welcome to the forum.

I wanted to put my little waving guy up, but I can't for some reason. Oh well, the forum really is cool even if my smilie won't work today.
I got it to work.... :wave:

khrussva
Wed, Sep-03-14, 18:42
Welcome and congrats on your great start. This is a wonderful place to learn and to get and receive support. I've found this way of life to be the smartest thing I've ever done for my health. I'm losing weight and getting healthy. And once you get past the old cravings -- it is just not that hard to do.