PDA

View Full Version : New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

smaye225
Tue, Aug-05-14, 19:29
My name is Steven and I've been doing my version of low carb for 7 weeks. I started at 350lbs and I'm now 320lbs. I'm determined to succeed. I'm very happy with my progress and excited about moving forward. My goal weight is 225, and I will reach it. The basis for the low carb lifestyle that I follow is at www.dietdoctor.com. It really does a good job explaining the lifestyle in a way that is easy to follow. So...that's a little info about me. I'll post some photo's soon. Look forward to meeting new low carber's and to learn as much as possible.

Sereen
Tue, Aug-05-14, 20:46
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

SunnyDinCA
Tue, Aug-05-14, 21:21
Hi Steven, welcome :)

smaye225
Tue, Aug-05-14, 21:43
Much appreciation. Glad to be here.

JEY100
Wed, Aug-06-14, 03:55
Welcome Steven!
LOVE Dr Eenfeldt's plan...his beginner page is what I send to anyone who doesn't want to read a book but asks how I lost weight and returned to good health. Stick to it and you will meet your goal! All the best,

Kd did
Wed, Aug-06-14, 04:15
It looks like you are well on your way to your goal! Thanks for joining us. I think you will find this forum an inspiring place full of motivation and support. Many posters here have been long term success stories. They are all so encouraging and helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

meintc
Wed, Aug-06-14, 04:18
Welcome Steven. You'll definately feel great doing low carb. This forum is a plethora of information.