PDA

View Full Version : New to Lo-carb

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Frank.H
Mon, Jul-21-14, 15:19
Hello all

I am new to forum life and to the Lo carb way of life so please be gentle.

I have tried dieting many times before but have usually fallen down after a few days but the Atkins approach seems to be working for me and i'm not tempted at this time to cheat (which has been my usual downfall).

I look forward to using the site and chatting to you seasoned low carbers.

Regards to all

Frank

Sereen
Mon, Jul-21-14, 15:38
Congratulations on your successful weight loss so far!
Welcome to the forum!
Should you decide to stay, there are many resources and people willing to help.
You might also want to read through the Success Stories for inspiration, read personal journals and start one yourself to help you track your own progress.
Have fun on your weight loss journey!

slmrickman
Mon, Jul-21-14, 17:29
Welcome Frank....Follow your program at all costs and you will be amazed at the results...This sight does wonders for you if you come here often and follow all the great advise you will get...

Jamackarch
Mon, Jul-21-14, 21:11
HI Frank!

Everyone here is SO GREAT! I am fairly new too; just a few weeks in. Glad to hear you've gotten off to such a wonderful start!

I agree, you've come to the right place. I try to come on at least once a day. Keeps me focused!! :)

Welcome!
Julie

JEY100
Tue, Jul-22-14, 03:04
Welcome Frank!
A great start...look around, lots of good info here, let us know how we can help.