PDA

View Full Version : Here I am!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MsRee
Sun, Jul-06-14, 15:29
I am an old time Low carber from the way way back. lol Actually my name is Ms. Ree and I once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away lost 67 lbs on the Carbohydrate Addicts diet. I want to say it was 1992. Yep I'm that old. :lol: I have as probably all of us have tried every weight loss gimmick out there. Nothing worked. So I'm back on track with the Low Carb program. I'm excited to be here and hope to make some friends along the way. Its been years since I joined anything social and I'm going all in! :cheer: :cheer:

Feel free to message me and invite me to join whatever is out there!

kmme
Sun, Jul-06-14, 15:36
Welcome Ms.Ree,

You are not alone in that long time ago wait loss, mine was 40 pounds and probably in 1998..lol
I am fairly new to this forum as well , everyone is terrific though! I as well lost my way and found the 40 pounds I lost plus an extra 20! Glad to have you here.
Kim

dpt12
Sun, Jul-06-14, 17:35
Hi Ms. Ree! You seem like you are going to do great by going all in! I like your style...and the cheer leading icons as well! I just joined this site today and hope we will both be great success stories! Good luck! :)

JEY100
Mon, Jul-07-14, 04:54
Welcome back!
Dr Eades has some good tips LCing for the "second time around".
Three parts to it, many comments over the years. http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/low-carb-diets/why-is-low-carb-harder-the-second-time-around/
Looking forward to your comments and advice too,