PDA

View Full Version : Back again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Womb
Fri, Jun-06-14, 10:26
It's certainly been a while since I've been here, so I figured I'd better reintroduce myself.
I've gained a bit since I last logged in, which is no surprise really. Pretty humbling to see those numbers.
I've been doing a bit of reading on fat fasts, so in order to get into ketosis faster, I think I'm gonna give that a shot.
Can't wait to connect with old friends and getting to know some new faces too!

Kelly_L
Fri, Jun-06-14, 19:44
Welcome back. We eventually come back to the thing that works :) and I've been back here a few times. Good luck with this new beginning.

charlie11
Sat, Jun-07-14, 04:15
Welcome back! I'm new here myself. I was going to do the fat fast but decided to do induction with a bit more fat and had good results. I will try the fat fast when I hit a plateu. I started a newbee group if you want to join. look for "alot at steak".

Yes, the battle of the bulge. I too have lost it to gain it back again. I lost 30 pounds a few years back and I was up 12 as of last week. I'm trying to catch it before it gets out of control so here I am!

Good luck!

glossyfox
Sat, Jun-07-14, 22:04
Hi and welcome back :)