PDA

View Full Version : LC greetings to all...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Fergus
Wed, May-29-02, 23:43
Hi guys,

I've been visiting this forum for quite some time now and decided to take the leap and introduce myself to the world.

I first found this WOE through a friend who had great success and jumped at the chance to try it myself. That was almost two years ago. I seem to go through stages where I'm focused and then, somehow, I screw up and fall into the trap of cheating and then just telling myself I'll make up for it later. This time I am completely focused and determined to reach my goal. (And drinking plenty of good ol' water in the process!)

Here's hoping.

I can do this. WE can do this.

Best wishes to all!

Fergus. :D

Rosebud
Wed, May-29-02, 23:54
Greetings to another Aussie!

Fergus, you've already lost 13 pounds - goodonya mate!

Also, have a look at the Oz/NZ forum - you might well find some interesting threads there.

My next suggestion is that you consider starting a journal (Info on how to in the "sticky" at the top of this forum). It's a great way to keep track of your food, or maybe just to muse for a while. It's also a good place to meet people and make cyber friends.

Good luck to you, Fergus!

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Fergus
Thu, May-30-02, 00:04
Thanks Rosebud...

Oh yeah, another Aussie. Thanks for the advice, I'm sure I'll see you in those other forums- only this time I will participate rather than just read ;)

Congrats on your loss too. :p

Fergus.

Another thing, how do I add a photo to my profile?

Rosebud
Thu, May-30-02, 00:28
You're welcome, Fergus.

Photos, err, ahh, you're talking to a computer nincompoop here. :blush:

Well, I can at least tell you where to get the info. :D Slide on down to "Comments Box and Technical Questions" and there's a "sticky" there that explains it all (to people who, unlike me, can understand what it means!).

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Swimmer
Thu, May-30-02, 07:10
Wow Fergus, your doing wonderful! Best of luck to you.

I absolutely love the way you Aussies talk!!! :D

DWRolfe
Thu, May-30-02, 08:29
Glad you stopped lurking and chose to play!

Lots of support here...I consider participation in the forum as an essential element in my LC WOE/WOL.

Good luck!

Donald :wave:

Fergus
Thu, May-30-02, 08:45
Thanks for the replies guys- great to have the support to keep me focused.

As for the language Swimmer, hey, we all sound like the Croc Hunter down here... ;)