PDA

View Full Version : help I can't seem to lose anymore!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lexpot
Wed, May-29-02, 17:18
after having me son I lost from 232 to 182 BUT I've stopped loosing can someone help me by giving tips on what to do now :confused:

Corrie
Thu, May-30-02, 08:27
Hello - I sure know how that feels...
Have you started losing again or are you still stuck?
If so - How long have you been stuck?
There are a few things that could be going on...
We have similar goals - what is your program like?
You might want to check the "200 lbs anyone" thread - there are some good replys on being stuck there....

:roll:

heathbme
Thu, May-30-02, 11:52
I have been stuck between 196-204 for a while& i know how frustrated you probably feel :mad:
How long have you been "stuck"?I seem to be on a 3 week rut. My plan is to drink tons of water & work out more. I should also cut back on post work wine to 2 x a week insead of 4.I work in a restaurant so it becomes routine. I have read that many LC'rs get stuck for an extended period and then drop 3lbs. get stuck again then drop, etc.etc.
there is so much info on this site that I'm sure you'll be able to find the answers that fit you. GOOD LUCK!!!
heathbme