PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm CtrlAltDel

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CtrlAltDel
Thu, Mar-27-14, 07:34
Hi everyone :wave: ! I just joined this site, but have dabbled eating low carb off and on over the past 5 years or so. I have decided to reboot my life in 2014 (well, I got a 3 month late start), therefore the CtrlAltDel title. I lean towards the CAD plan, as I do tend to miss certain carbs very very much. I have to be very careful though that I don't let chocolate and ice cream become my dominant Reward Meal carb :lol:

Let's see, what else: I do have health issues that I *know* will be somewhat alleviated by finally dumping the extra poundage! I have a LOT to lose, so I am in this for the long haul.

Looking forward to getting to know people here!

C.A.D.

DeannaK
Thu, Mar-27-14, 07:43
Hello C.A.D. -

Nice name...had a good chuckle. Welcome to the forum!!

Lots of good people and advice to help you along...check out the newbie section if you haven't already!

Best wishes for your success -
Deanna

JEY100
Thu, Mar-27-14, 09:23
Good name, We'll remember it! Welcome back to low carb.
This forum has great dvice on a number of LC plans. You may also wish to look around and see what is new. Wheat Belly and various versions of Paleo and primal allow more carbs than Atkins induction, though they are Real food carbs like sweet potato, not ice cream. ;)
All the best,

Just Jo
Sat, Mar-29-14, 07:31
:wave: Welcome CAD! Love your name!!!

Wishing you much success on your LC WOE journey!! People here are amazing -- many who have been successfully following LC WOE for years. I am learning so much from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Success is not Final. Failure is not Fatal.
It’s the Courage to Continue that Counts.” Winston Churchill