PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tonil
Tue, May-28-02, 19:03
Hello all,

My name is Toni. I am a 45 year old single mother of an 11 year old boy. We live in Southern California. I work as a social worker in a local nursing home. I have been fat most of my life and last year discovered Atkins way of life. Thank God! I have lost 65 pounds and just recently finished my Body For Life Challenge 1! I like to read what others are doing in their lives. Thanx for letting me share with you! -- Toni

Atrsy
Tue, May-28-02, 21:24
I am so impressed with your loss and your determination. And you did all this by yourself!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome to this site. You will never be alone again!

DWRolfe
Tue, May-28-02, 22:53
Hello, Toni! Welcome to the forum...

...and big CONGRATULATIONS on kicing those 65lbs to the curb!

Lots of support here, and plenty of people who need to hear about your successes, too.

Post often!

Donald :wave:

Cinderella
Wed, May-29-02, 08:47
Holy Smooolly...congratulations on all of your accomplishments so far! Talk about dedication and hard work.

I'm so very glad you found us....I will be looking forward to your posts!

hugs...cin

mbschlgr
Wed, May-29-02, 09:09
Way to go Toni! :cheer:

With the support from this forum and your current success you'll be at goal in no time!!!

Keep up the good work...

Talon
Wed, May-29-02, 10:01
Wow, I am very impressed with you results so far. You are doing great. I can't wait to hear what pearls of wisdom you have to share with us.

Welcome. :wave: