PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to buddy with me???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jewles20
Tue, May-28-02, 18:49
Im looking for a buddy to help me with souport through this. Im trying to loose 30-40 lbs. anyone want to buddy with me??? Jewles20

jewles20
Tue, May-28-02, 18:57
Originally posted by jewles20
Im looking for a buddy to help me with souport through this. Im trying to loose 30-40 lbs. anyone want to buddy with me??? Jewles20 :wave: keep your head up, and get your hand out of that chip bag.

han_gaozu
Tue, May-28-02, 23:45
Sure. What are you looking for in a buddy? Any mutual goal setting or challenges or just story swapping. (not that story swapping is inferior in any way, just asking.)

han_gaozu

jewles20
Fri, May-31-02, 16:24
Sure ill be your buddy!!!
I have not been on in a few days took a mini vacation with my boyfriend and he popped the question last night!!!!! im engaged!! going to a moive tonight spider man at the drive-in. im only taking h20. good for me. ill be on again on sunday. & good eating. jewles20 :yay: