PDA

View Full Version : I'm new & getting lean for life!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cprcheetah
Sun, Mar-23-14, 17:42
My name is Heather. This is my 100th and FINAL attempt at losing weight. I am done with being fat. I have lost 70# eating low carb back in 2004, and I've gained it all back. I am down 25# from my all time high weight. I recently told my husband that I needed larger scrub pants as my XL's were too tight around my thighs. He asked me if there wasn't a better way to handle it rather than buy new clothes. Yeah, I got the hint and decided to get with the program and lose this weight for good. I just re-started on March 4th and am down 17# and 5.4" so far. I follow Lean for Life which is roughly 50-100 carbs per day. I exercise 5 days a week with a minimum of 2 miles walked each time.

JEY100
Mon, Mar-24-14, 04:51
Welcome,
That plan seems to be working for you. Congrats on your loss. Look around the sub-forums here, much good support and information. All the best,

Luckyk26
Mon, Mar-24-14, 06:40
Hey Heather - Our stats are very similar - hopefully we will be taking the same journey downward together! Also checked out your fb page - love the little pup! I'm in animal rescue so its great to see another advocate! Good luck and keep up the awesome progress!!!!

Elizellen
Mon, Mar-24-14, 07:29
Welcome to the board, Heather :wave:
It looks as if you are off to a great start. :thup:

Just Jo
Tue, Mar-25-14, 02:57
:wave:
Welcome Heather! Ditto what Janet said (actually she always has tons of useful advice!!)

We're all here to help and support you and each other!

Wishing you much success on your LC WOE journey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Success is not Final. Failure is not Fatal.
It’s the Courage to Continue that Counts.” Winston Churchill