PDA

View Full Version : Im new!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jewles20
Tue, May-28-02, 18:14
Hey all,
Im new at this, and I just joined. im just looking for some souport on doing this "way of life" thing. anyone fell free to ask me any questions about myself. maybe ill talk to one of you soon.
Jewles20

lesleyc
Tue, May-28-02, 18:24
hi Jewles and welcome!

Well done for choosing low carb and even better that you have found us :D

This is a great site with heaps of great people who will provide the support you are after.

How about starting up a journal in the Journal section of the forum, that way you can tell us about yourself, how things are going and lots of people will stop by to visit :thup:

Good luck with it

Lesley

razzle
Tue, May-28-02, 18:46
welcome! It's great to have you on the board. I don't think I've ever met (or cyber-met) anyone from Des Moines. How is your summer weather there? Can you exercise in it at all?

We're definitely here for support. I encourage people to read as much as they have time for (you can check my profile to see what I've read on the topic). Besides, reading and drinking water go so easily together. ;)

jewles20
Tue, May-28-02, 19:05
Thank you all for the welcome.
Yes the weather here is good. I live by a bike/walking path in my backyard and have been talking walks every evening. hope your weight lose is going well for you. thank you thank you Jewles20

DWRolfe
Tue, May-28-02, 23:00
Hello, Jewles...

...and welcome to the forum!

I hope you'll take time to naigate around the entire site. I've been here for 5 months and I still find new areas of interest almost every day.

Best of luck to you on your LC journey!

Donald :wave:

Cinderella
Wed, May-29-02, 08:44
Welcome!! I also think it's cool where you're from. Tell us more, tell us more!!

Anyroo..welcome to lowcarbing, it won't be long before you actually "feel" better!

Like Donald said...check out lots of places...one of my favs is the recipe board!!

hugs..cin

mbschlgr
Wed, May-29-02, 08:59
Welcome Jewles!

You couldn't have found a better place! The support here is fabulous... :cheer: